Temp to Perm
At GoHealth Urgent Care, we place the needs of our patients first - by providing an effortless patient experience, a welcoming culture of care and seamless integration with market-leading health systems and our communities.
The People Business Partner functions as a fully integrated member of a department’s business operation by providing
comprehensive human resource consultation and support services with the express purpose of maximizing the effectiveness of business and People processes that promote organizational objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or related field
- Minimum of one year of Human Resources, specifically in employee relations or strategic business partnership work required
- Proven experience in managing employee relations and conflict resolution/investigations of disciplinary issues required
- Health care experience preferred. Experience in managing and implementing projects and strategic change initiatives preferred
- PHR, SPHR, or SHRBP preferred
- Market Support:Supports and assists with implementation of Human Resources initiatives to enhance successful rollout and acceptance throughout the company. Alerts People Business Partner/ER Manager and Director, Talent and Learning to high risk situations that may have an impact on the organization. Works with company-wide HR initiatives to assure the successful rollout and acceptance of People initiatives, policies, and programs throughout the organization. Analyzes and makes process improvement recommendations when People practices or processes create roadblocks.
- Work Climate and Employee Relations:Collaborates with People Business Partner/ER Manager to provide leaders with appropriate advice on handling employee relation issues and provides rationale for recommendations so leaders can make informed decisions and help facilitate moving issues/concerns to resolution (e.g., discipline steps/documentation, terminations, mediation, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) issues, etc.). Documents employee relations cases according to standard operating procedure. Represents company in ESC (Employment Security Commission) Hearings to provide data to explain company policies and decisions. Completes and sends documents requested by ESC. Sends relevant company documents to ESC hearing officer. Alerts Employee Relations Manager and Human Resources Director to high risk situations in the organization. Works with leaders to create a culture of diversity where differences are welcomed, encouraged, and respected.
- Training, Coaching and Counseling:Assesses the People learning needs of leaders and provides instruction, remediation and guidance to achieve business objectives in a manner that provides value and customer satisfaction. Supports talent and succession planning initiatives in assigned market(s) to help grow and develop talent to achieve business results.
- Information Management:Collects, tracks, trends, and communicates/advises leaders on employee turnover and retention data, exit interview data, disciplinary action data, complaints data, recruitment and hiring data, etc., according to standard operating procedures and assists in developing proactive measures to mitigate risk to the organization. Monitors leaders’ use of performance management process; reviews both the process and documentation used to evaluate and enhance job performance and to correct unacceptable workplace behaviors. Collaborates with People Business Partner/Employee Relations Manager and other People Partners, as appropriate, to address trends or changes in law, policies, and practices.
- All other duties as assigned.