Talent Acquisition Coordinator - Temporary
*This position is a temporary assignment - Potentially temp to perm in the future.*
At GoHealth Urgent Care, we place the needs of our patients first - by providing an effortless patient experience, a welcoming culture of care and seamless integration with market-leading health systems and our communities.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator provides high-level administrative and coordination support to the Provider and Center Staff Talent Acquisition teams. Responsibilities range from scheduling meetings/interviews, applicant/new hire tracking, and other administrative support for the team. The Talent Acquisition Coordinator uses their detail-oriented ability to support full life-cycle recruiting of highly qualified talent within tight time frames.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 1-2 yrs of administrative support required required
- HR or Recruitment support experience preferred
- Healthcare recruitment experience strongly preferred
- Employee Health screening experience strongly preferred
- Scheduling: Assist TA Partners in scheduling phone screens and interviews.
- Pre-Hire/Onboarding Support: Tracking pre-hire/onboarding process including offer letters, references, credentialing, welcome emails, etc. Escalating any issues or discrepancy to TA Partner and/or TA leadership.