Identity Access Administrator
In this role, you will provide excellent customer support to all new hires who are on-boarding as well as the staff in the market, this includes corporate staff. This role will be responsible to ensure the successful onboarding new staff and contractors to setup their access to the various applications and systems needed to do their job as well as offboarding and removal of access when a team member exits the organization. The role will also be responsible for troubleshooting system login issues, desktop, laptop and mobile device setup, email setup and other applications used by the business. Assist with unlocking accounts and performing password resets when necessary. A successful IAM Admin will be responsible for utilizing his/her skills to resolve any issues related to system access. Additional tasks include, but not limited to, end user support, account creation, license tracking, hardware tracking and management as well as application installation.
This is an active, hands-on position, responsible for supporting new hires during the onboarding period as well as IT orientation for new hire day one. Team responsibilities include provisioning of user accounts for onboarding employees and requested non-employees; processing of changes to account security requirements as approved by management; assistance to users as required; maintenance of security infrastructure, including software and user directories; processing of user terminations; automation of provisioning, ongoing maintenance, and de-provisioning; multifactor authentication. Responsibilities will also include working with IAM team and other connecting departments across the GoHealth organization to understand and to provide a smooth onboarding experience as well as a timely and smooth offboarding experience. Close collaboration with the IAM Management IT automation engineering team to document and continuously improve the onboarding process, systems, and tools. This role will be tasked with ensuring all our user’s account and access setup (employees and non-employees) is completed on/before their start date.
The IT Admin must have an excellent understanding of computers (including hardware, software, and applications) and a demonstrated willingness to learn and apply new technology. They must possess strong technical aptitude, written and oral communications skills and the ability to deal effectively with people in a wide variety of situations. Ability to think outside the box when troubleshooting new hire issues with end users. Additionally, they must possess strong analytical skills with demonstrated problem solving ability. Previous experience exercising high levels of initiative, judgment, and diplomacy required. Proven ability to operate in extremely high-pressure situations, successfully handle multiple priorities and possess a high level of discipline while remaining flexible.
High School Diploma or GED required
Some College preferred
1yr+ technical support/help desk experience preferred
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
Strong organizational skills
Ability to work in high pressure environment
Understanding of Information Technology and IT Security
Basic understanding of o365 products
Skilled in written and oral communication
Onboarding and Offboarding users accounts
Proven ability to work successfully with limited supervision
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Preferred
Experience with user administration and setup within Microsoft Office 365
Technical Support/help desk role
Comfortable communicating in person and via phone/email/chat with peers, management, contractors, and vendors.
Ability to engage and communicate with a wide variety of staff with varied technical backgrounds
• Completing the identity and access functions, ensuring prompt, efficient, and accurate resolution of identity and access matters
• Work closely with other team members to identify and suggest resolutions and improvements to onboarding, employee lifecycle, and offboarding process.
• Centralization of user access maintenance.
• Provisioning and deprovisioning ofdeprovisioning user and service account access to all GoHealth’s systems.
• Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT helpdesk relating to new hires, onboarding or offboarding issues.
• Involvement in projects as needed as determined by the scope and related to the job function.
• Monitor Service Desk for tickets assigned to your queue and process first-in first-out based on priority
• Screen ticket queue for onboarding and offboarding tickets while adhering to offboarding requirements and breach agreement.
• Resetting multifactor for mobile access
• Document internal procedures
• Provide remote support via phone or remote using remote support software for onboarding day one as well as any onboarding issues.
• Manages IAM work queues
• Processes IAM provisioning requests
• Be responsive and able to prioritize tasks efficiently
• Train end new hires on proper login processes
• Screening users for identification purposes and providing documentation in ticket
• Provisioning and reprovisioning of Provider’s EMR account
• Provisioning and managing users within the VCC and telecom system
• Performing password resets when necessary
• Report issues to the HelpDesk, Automation/Engineering Team
• Assign users to proper distribution groups when needed
• Instruct end-users in the appropriate use of equipment, software, and/or reference materials