Full Time Urgent Care Physician - Delaware/Maryland
ChristianaCare-GoHealth Urgent Care
Physicians, Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Opportunity Within Established Urgent Care Network in Delaware / Maryland!
We are setting a new standard for urgent care in your community.
- Benefits eligible options include Full-Time, Full-time Flex (.95), which is 3 days/week, or Part-Time options of .78, .63 or .5 FTE.
- Per Diem options are also available.
- Ask about our 'weekends only' option, too! We have several options that can work for your lifestyle.
Hours of Operation: Most centers are open daily 8-8 with some weekends 9-5.
Location(s): We currently have 10 locations in Delaware and 2 in Maryland. (Reach out to learn more about locations open for your timeframe to start).
We provide a different type of urgent care experience for our dedicated providers who are doing the work they love. Our practice model brings together board certified Physicians and Advanced Practitioners in innovative treatment centers, with the resources and support of ChristianaCare behind them. We are the front door to quality connected care.
GoHealth Urgent Care is a different kind of practice.
- Partnering with ChristianaCare allows us to offer continuity for patient care through access to extensive resources and specialists, including shared advanced EMR (eClinicalWorks) that is fully integrated with ChristianaCare.
- You will enjoy the variety of ages, acute conditions and procedures that drew you to urgent care.
- Additionally, providers enjoy an excellent salary and two bonus programs: Daily Volume Bonus paid monthly based on patient visit metrics met per shift (to reward those who work at the busier centers) and a Quarterly Bonus of up to 10% on top of your clinical base salary. Pick up additional shifts at the per diem rate - It's your work-life balance.
- Ask about a Sign-On Bonus for benefits' eligible positions!
- Enjoy ChristianaCare benefits, for those who qualify.
- Physicians: BC in Family Medicine, Med-Peds or Emergency Medicine
- NP/PA's: Certified FNP or PA and eligible to be licensed in DE and/or MD
- A minimum of 1 year recent experience as a FNP or PA in Emergency Medicine or Urgent Care, treating both pediatric and adult patient populations (all ages).
- Comfortable with minor procedures (sutures, casts, splints, etc.), reading EKGs and X-rays.
We are Committed to Quality Care
Our ChristianaCare-GoHealth Urgent Care locations have been accredited by the Urgent Care Association. The only program of its kind, this accreditation was awarded for GoHealth Urgent Care's excellence in both quality and safety standards. This accomplishment signifies our continued dedication to the patients we serve.
If you’re interested in taking your career to the next level, I look forward to speaking with you today!
Lee A Meyer, BSN, CPRP
Email: [email protected]