Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner - Primary Care / Urgent Care
At GoHealth Urgent Care, we GO above and beyond for our patients, communities and team members to ensure effortless, personal and connected experiences. That's why we partner with the most innovative and integrated health systems and staff our centers with the most knowledgeable providers.
In the Pacific Northwest, we’ve partnered with locally-owned Legacy Health, one of the most respected healthcare networks in the region, creating a substantial network of urgent care centers across Portland, OR and Vancouver, WA. The partnership provides patients with greater access to innovative urgent care through state-of-the-art technology and unique patient access tools, such as online registration and appointment scheduling.
We are seeking an experienced progressive and entrepreneurial Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to provide Primary Care services, along with Urgent Care over flow.
GoHealth Urgent Care is a different kind of practice.
- Partnering with Legacy Health allows us to reach beyond the episodic patient treatment of traditional urgent care.
- Our state-of-the-art centers are beautiful, patient-friendly and equipped with imaging, labs and an advanced Epic EMR.
- Our patient satisfaction scores validate our focus on the quality of care.
A GoHealth Urgent Care career offers:
- More autonomy with mentoring and support when you need it.
- An on-site staff of Rad Techs and Medical Assistants who assist you by taking vitals, reviewing medications, applying splints and administering meds and vaccines. Scribes are also offered at busier locations to work alongside our providers.
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package through Legacy Health.
- Professional support and options for best practice from one of the nation's fastest-growing urgent care networks.
- 2 years recent experience treating chronic and acute conditions in both pediatric and adult patient populations (all ages).
- Primary Care experience is required; Urgent Care experience strongly preferred.
- Comfortable with minor procedures (sutures, casts, splints, etc.), initial reads of EKGs and X-rays, along with comfort in managing chronic conditions such as COPD/Asthma, Diabetes, gout, hyperlipidemia, hypertension, hypothyroidism, etc.
We are Committed to Quality Care
Our Legacy Health-GoHealth Urgent Care locations have been accredited by the Urgent Care Association. The only program of its kind, this accreditation was awarded for GoHealth Urgent Care's excellence in both certification and quality and safety standards. This accomplishment signifies our continued dedication to the patients we serve.
When you join our collaborative teams, you can rest assured that your career growth and satisfaction will be handled with the same care that we put into growing our organization. Our modern facilities and innovations will help elevate the way you practice. And, you’ll have more opportunities to expand your professional experience and utilize your advanced clinical training.
If you’re a dynamic, flexible, experienced physician who wants to take your career to the next level, we look forward to speaking with you today!