Direct Contract Revenue Specialist
GoHealth Urgent Care partners with Health Systems at the forefront of care and delivery innovation. Our network includes partnerships with seven major Health Systems across the country. GoHealth Urgent Care will continue to partner with market-leading health systems across the nation in additional metro markets into 2020 and beyond.
The Direct Contracts Rev Cycle Analyst is responsible for scoping and providing EMR build requirements, QA monitoring, and reporting for direct contracts. This person will monitor quality of registration, processing, and tracking for contracts and scrub records to assure accuracy. Additionally, he or she will participate in resolving all invoicing problems for client accounts.
- High School diploma or GED required
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- 2 years of related experience and/or training required
- Coordination / completion of Epic and eCW direct contracts build (guarantor and OccHealth build)
- Daily registration process scrubbing
- Regular reporting and rev cycle process tracing to assure quality/adherence to back end processes
- Assist customers with invoice questions, special invoicing, reporting, corrections, and write-offs as needed
- Work with the appropriate team members to resolve any customer service issues discovered during the invoicing and collection process
- If an action is required, backup should be compiled and graduated for review and processing
- Management and cleaning of EMR work queues in collaboration with Rev Cycle analyst
- Development of invoices from EMR reporting, data cleaning through coordination with ops team, and claims process
- Perform additional duties and assignments as directed