GoHealth Urgent Care is transforming urgent care through an innovative model with a deep patient and consumer focus, data-driven operations and cutting-edge technology. GoHealth UC is one of the fastest growing urgent care companies in the country with over 150 locations across New York, Connecticut, Delaware, Maryland, North Carolina, Missouri, Oklahoma, Oregon, Washington, and California, and dozens of additional sites under contract over the next 12 months.
With a strong emphasis on patient satisfaction, GoHealth UC uses Business Intelligence solutions to make informed, data-driven decisions. Innovative and award-winning clinic design, website and mobile check-in solutions lead to improved patient experiences, as well as operational efficiencies. GoHealth UC has a unique partnership model and a multi-channel marketing strategy that focuses on the communities it serves and enhances brand awareness, fueling growth for the organization in existing and future markets.
The GoHealth UC joint venture model has proven to be extremely effective and competitively differentiating. Prominent co-branding with its large, integrated health system partners and deep IT integration have led to increased volume and financial results, as well as improved clinical quality. GoHealth UC's unique health system collaboration model has given its patients greater access to the entire healthcare continuum through same day or next day referrals to primary care physicians, specialists and other ancillary services.
TPG Growth, one of the world's leading investment funds, invested in GoHealth Urgent Care in 2014 to help launch the new urgent care brand and its national growth plan. TPG Growth is the middle market and growth equity investment platform of TPG, the world's largest private equity firm with over $103 billion of assets under management.
Reporting to the Director of Outbound & Media, the Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for the design, execution, and optimization of enterprise-level CRM initiatives. Responsibilities include Salesforce (Marketing Cloud, Health Cloud, Datorama, Billing) administration tasks, meta-data management, environment management, data loading, and the development of forms, web, and API-based application tasks. Manage technical projects completed by Salesforce vendors and partners, including Salesforce ticket opening and tracking to resolution, providing complete detailed requirements, delivered functionality assessment and testing, and milestone completion tracking and follow-up.
Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills are a must for this candidate. The environment is fast-paced, and this person must be comfortable working collaboratively to successfully deliver and manage end-to-end Salesforce projects at a high level of quality. Switching between multiple projects with a keen eye for detail is the norm.
The ideal candidate is curious, self-motivated, a quick learner, and able to work autonomously when necessary.
- Champion the use of CRM (Salesforce, Marketing Cloud, Health Cloud, Datorama) as a productivity tool and business platform working cross-functionally with other GoHealth Urgent Care departments as well as JV partner CRM teams.
- Partner with stakeholders to create effective Salesforce solutions along with technical and functional support to users of Salesforce.
- Integrate Salesforce with other applications, as well as test and maintain those integrations.
- Provide support to Salesforce users in all groups to resolve issues with Salesforce and related applications.
- Interface with end users to understand feature requirements.
- Perform day-to-day administration, configuration, and troubleshooting of our Salesforce environment (Marketing Cloud, Health Cloud, Datorama).
- Create and manage users; maintain user roles and profiles, security settings, access settings, etc. (user profiles, role hierarchy, sharing rules, and security).
- Create, modify, and update reports, dashboards, objects, fields, etc. for all business stakeholders.
- Log and track system problems from identification through resolution.
- Reform, upgrade, and complete system maintenance.
- Manage process builders, flows, and workflow rules.
- Analyze CRM automated processes for redundancies, likeness and ‘merge' opportunities
- Maintain a clean Salesforce database and ensure consistent data entry by all parties.
- Ensure Salesforce seasonal releases have minimal impact on established configurations and projects.
- Create documentation, maintaining standardization and looking for ways to continuously improve processes & procedures.
- 4-5 years minimum experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Exceptional attention to detail, organization and consistency
- Highly-motivated problem solver and analytical thinker
- Ability to effectively communicate omnidirectionally with internal and external resources and stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team on multiple tasks at once
- Results-driven, ability to multitask in fast-paced environment and develop processes
- Strong understanding of Salesforce suite of products and best practices
- Experience managing profiles, permission sets, role hierarchies, and security settings
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with internal and external teams to build new processes and system configurations to achieve business objectives
- Expertise in creating/managing fields/objects and all basic Salesforce functions including report, dashboard, workflow, process builder, and flows
- Experience in enterprise architecture practices, frameworks, and methodologies
- Technology delivery experience through all phases of the project lifecycle
- Multi-channel marketing operations experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (formerly ExactTarget)—Queries, Data Extensions, Content Builder, Mobile Connect, Journey Builder, Triggered Sends and Automation Studio
- SQL server data management tasks including importing, cleaning, transforming, and combining datasets, querying internal and external data sources, and computing business metrics.
- Healthcare or retail industry experience a plus
- Cross-channel marketing experience (SMS, Push, In-App) a plus
Education and Certifications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Salesforce Certified a strong plus