Radiologic Technologist - Smyrna
At GoHealth Urgent Care, we place the needs of our patients first - by providing an effortless patient experience, a welcoming culture of care and seamless integration with market-leading health systems and our communities.
Our employees are our “front line” for patient care, beginning the moment a patient walks through our door. GoHealth Urgent Care Rad Techs work hand-in-hand with our MD, NP, and PA providers, with responsibilities including:
- Operating x-ray and auxiliary equipment processing images; maintaining and cleaning equipment.
- Maintaining required documentation.
- Functioning as a medical office assistant, to include intake, hospitality and medical assist functions.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Graduate of an approved Radiologic Technology program.
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) registration.
- BLS certification (American Heart Association)
- Flexible scheduling.
- Generous PTO.
- Quarterly performance bonuses