In a collaborative manner, the Medical Assistant will provide support to the Medical Providers, Radiologic Technologist, and patients through a variety of tasks, including but not limited to patient care management, organization and communication.
The Medical Assistant completes all activities accurately, with high quality and in a timely manner while living our vision and mission to become the urgent care Partner of choice by re-defining value and access to quality care through: an effortless experience, a culture of care, and seamlessly integrating with our partners and communities. This vision is achieved through our five core values of Collaboration, Innovation, Diversity and Inclusion, Integrity and Accountability.
- Graduate of a Medical Assistant Program required
- 2+ years of Medical Assistant experience under a licensed healthcare supervisor within the last 3 years (ABR-OE from the AAMA must be obtained within 2 weeks of hire if Medical Assistant Certification is not obtained upon hire)
- Medical Assistant experience preferred for Graduate of a Medical Assistant Program
- 2+ years of Medical Assistant experience within the last 3 years under a licensed healthcare supervisor in lieu of Medical Assistant program
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required or must be obtained within 6 months of hire.
- One of the following certifications is required (or must obtain within 6 month of hire):
- CCMA- Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (verified through NHA, National Healthcareer Association)
- CMA- Certified Medical Assistant (verified through AAMA, American Association of Medical Assistant)
- RMA- Registered Medical Assistant (verified through AMT, American Medical Technologists)
- NCMA- National Certified Medical Assistant (verified through NCCT, National Center for Competency Testing)
- EMT - Emergency Medical Technician (verified through the National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians)