At GoHealth Urgent Care, we place the needs of our patients first - by providing an effortless patient experience, a welcoming culture of care and seamless integration with market-leading health systems and our communities.
This role is responsible for coordinating, planning, organizing and executing on our daily operational needs. This means partnering with our Regional Operations Managers to create dynamic shift schedules for our teams, process payroll, manage finances, assist with patient service recovery, and drive other key operational tasks and projects. We are seeking a team member who thrives in a growth culture and will help support and enhance our day-to-day operations to ensure that we can meet or exceed our key performance metrics (KPIs).
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
- Project Management Certification strongly preferred.
- 1+ years of administrative experience
- Scheduling experience in a medical environment preferred
- EPIC EMR experience preferred
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Scheduling and/or payroll system knowledge
- Proficiency in MS Excel required
- Proficiency in Tangier or other related scheduling software
- Proficiency in usage of HRMS software platforms
Collaboration: Takes ownership for collectively establishing productive partnerships and relationships and seek to gain joint understanding of priorities and objectives so that the greater good of the organization and those we serve is always at the forefront.
Innovation: Consistently uses good judgment, applying creativity to overcome obstacles and increasing effectiveness and efficiency though process and other forms of innovation.
Diversity and Inclusion: Fosters diversity and inclusion, to be able to better understand team members, our customers and partners. Engages the strengths and talents of each GoHealth team member, creating an environment of involvement, respect and connection where the richness of ideas, backgrounds and perspectives are harnessed.
Courage and Integrity: Models and practices the highest ethical and professional standards; demonstrates pride and personal interest in our patients, partners and fellow team members, deeply engaging in the business. Makes decisions, with a focus on doing the right thing; treats team members, our customers, partners and vendors with dignity, consideration, open-mindedness and respect.
Accountability: Always shows initiative, demonstrates a bias to action and gets things done. Actively accepts responsibility for diverse roles, obligations and actions that positively influence patient and customer outcomes, our partnerships and the healthcare needs of our communities.
- Support Regional Operations Manager team to cover “open shifts” due to sick call, patient volume-based schedule changes and/or other unplanned events
- Provide center support as needed; support includes, but not limited to site maintenance tasks to ensure centers have access to the appropriate resources, prioritize center activities, handle escalated customer service inquiries, etc.
- Responsible for invoice approvals and reconciliation using COUPA financial software platform
- Weekly data sorting and reports generation for center key performance indicators
- Participation in rotating “on-call” schedule to provide weekend operational support to centers
- Oversee and follow-up on help-desk tickets related to both Information Technology and Construction/Facilities departments
- Lead center-specific and market-wide projects to meet and exceed operational goals
- Review of patient satisfaction metrics, and support in service-recovery
- Manages projects of varying size and scope under limited direction. May also lead sub-teams for larger projects/programs.
- Establishes and monitors project requirements, priorities, and deadlines.
- Manages a project plan that involves a small number of team members (ex: 10 or less).
- Ensures quality and timeliness of project results. Ensures established budget is adhered to based upon project requirements.
- Works with organization (if necessary) to drive resolution of project conflicts.
- Manages projects from inception to completion.
- Manages activities of assigned project team.
- Prepares standard and ad hoc management reports and presentations for assigned projects.
- May contribute/provide support to larger projects.
- Communicates project status to team and business owners throughout the duration of the assignment and post implementation to make certain all impacted stakeholders have an understanding of risks, issues and activities.
- Maintain strict confidentiality for EMR, medical records and other patient and team member data, as required per compliance and regulatory rules and expectations.
- Ensure high quality patient care is provided; follow up with patients escalated customer service regarding quality of care concerns.
- Enhances market operations by supporting all cross-market initiatives; provide guidance and best practices, ensure timelines are met, and develop and implement cross market processes and procedures.
- Collaborate with other markets to collect information, share best practices across markets, develop training plans, and capture data to track and monitor progress.
- Other duties as assigned.