Senior Digital Project Manager
Onsite Work Only: Franklin, TN
Are you looking for a career with a purpose? Do you want the opportunity to be part of a company that’s changing millions of lives for the better? Well, you’ve come to the right place. Ramsey Solutions exists to provide biblically based, commonsense education and empowerment that give HOPE to everyone in every walk of life.
Our mission to change the world isn’t easy. We face resistance every day because what we believe is absolutely countercultural. We’re weird. We hate debt. And we actually cut up our credit cards . . . for real. Bottom line: We don’t use debt—period. Some of us are still fighting our way out of it, but we aren’t going back in.
The Project Management Team at Ramsey Solutions is focused on supporting both marketing and product efforts and is comprised of process hackers who come from all sorts of backgrounds. We believe that the keys to succeeding in a project management role lie in building relationships, serving the team so they can do their best work, driving clarity in decision-making, and solving challenges along the way.
We’re looking for a Senior Digital Project Manager (Sr. Agile Delivery Manager) to partner with our cross-functional team of marketers, creatives and engineers to deliver digital solutions for our customers.
Here’s what winning looks like in this role:
- Oversee workflow across team, including suggesting and collaborating with the team on potential improvements
- Identify project needs with the team in order to execute planned activities and solutions
- Create visibility to the work using Jira
- Drive communication across all teams working on deliverables
- Actively clear workflow blockers to keep the team focused on project goals
- Coach the team in agile practices to deliver the best solutions for our customers quickly and efficiently
- Own metrics on team delivery and efficiency
Skills needed to win:
- 5+ years in project management
- Great interpersonal, organization and time management skills
- Flexible and comfortable with frequent change
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Attention to detail and follow-up skills
- Conflict management and problem-solving skills with a solution-oriented mentality
- Ability to influence without authority and coach team members
About Ramsey Solutions:
- We’re a debt-free company that was founded in 1992 by Dave Ramsey.
- We have over 1,000 team members who are 100% dedicated to our mission.
- We believe collaboration, innovation and a shared sense of mission come from being present with each other. That’s why all of our team members work together under one roof at our headquarters in Franklin, Tennessee.
And by the way, we're not stuffy or corporate around here. Here are some of the perks and benefits at Ramsey Solutions:
- A 401(k) match of 4% after one year as a team member (you can still contribute in the first year)
- Health insurance on day one with a $500 HSA match every year
- One fully paid work week of ministry time after one year to volunteer for your favorite charity or nonprofit
- Generous paid time off and paid sick time off
- We prioritize work-life balance and rarely exceed a 40-hour work week
- Weekly devotionals with world-renowned speakers, pastors and authors
- $300/year to put toward achieving your fitness goals
- Casual dress and work environment
It’s a calling, and we’re on a mission to change lives. Join the crusade! Apply now.
EOE, including disability/vets