Are you looking for an opportunity to use your passion and marketing skills to do what you love while changing lives? If that’s you, then keep reading. .
Dave Ramsey’s marketing team is looking for a highly motivated and savvy marketer with a desire to make a difference. This role will work as a part of the business-to-business marketing team to help execute all aspects of marketing for the Ramsey Education business.
Key Areas of Responsibility Include:
- Create and manage a wide variety of engaging campaigns
- Develop innovative ideas to connect customer needs with business goals
- Collaborate on new product launches and product updates
- Conduct market segmentation and analysis
- Manage projects with accuracy, timeliness and purpose
Does this sound like fun?
Our team environment is fun and fast-paced. We are passionate about growing personally and professionally, and pushing the limits of marketing is the everyday norm. In this position, you will be able to expand your professional skills and sharpen your marketing abilities. But, the really cool part is that you will be doing work that matters. What we do changes lives!
And that’s not all!
We have a world-class marketing team striving to get our message out to the nation. Our environment is fun and fast-paced, and we really do care about treating each other like we want to be treated. That’s why we’ve been awarded one of Nashville’s Best Places to Work by the Nashville Business Journal eleven times!
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or similar field of study
- 4-6 years of marketing experience, including social media, email and digital marketing
- Ability to organize and manage multiple campaigns simultaneously
- Experience in lead generation, brand strategy, and marketing analytics
- Thrives in an open, collaborative team environment
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Proficiency with a variety of software tools
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and results-driven
- Familiarity with Dave Ramsey’s principles
If you know you’d be a great fit, we’d love to hear from you!
And by the way, we’re not stuffy and corporate around here. We protect our culture and care about your work environment. Our leadership really communicates and listens! Because of that, we offer perks and benefits such as . . .
- 401(k) match on first 4%
- HSA match: $500 a year
- World-renowned speakers on a weekly basis
- Ministry time: We pay you for one full workweek, so you can volunteer for your favorite charity or nonprofit
- Ongoing personal and professional development training by the best in the industry
- Core values that promote work-life balance, excellence in the ordinary, and a self-employed mentality
- Wellness reimbursement to put toward hitting the gym
- Free Costco or Sam’s Club membership
- Working with amazing people in a culture where we recognize each other’s wins and celebrate together often with monthly lunches and on-the-clock, fun activities such as our company-wide Spelling Bee, annual Battle of the Bands, and one legendary Christmas Party
It’s a calling, and we’re on a mission to change lives. Join the crusade! Apply now.