Chief Ethanol Fuels is seeking a Maintenance Mechanic to join the Chief team. This position will perform preventive maintenance and equipment repair as needed.
- Maintain proper lubrication of machines
- Take thermogram readings on a daily basis
- Fill out equipment operating time sheets daily
- Perform preventive maintenance and repairs on all plant equipment (includes motors, gear boxes, pumps, valves, etc.) using hand tools, shop equipment, and some precision tools
- Make decisions on repair that entail replacing standard parts
- Operate loader or forklift
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- 3-5 years’ maintenance experience preferred, but not required
- Must have mechanical knowledge and ability
- Must be able to tolerate extreme manufacturing environment conditions (temperature, noise level, etc.) and overhead lifting
- Day shift – 7:00am – 4:30pm
Putting the needs of customers first has taken Chief Industries, Inc. from a small construction company in 1954, to a highly diverse company with a reputation for manufacturing quality products and offering unparalleled customer service. Through its many divisions and subsidiaries, Chief Industries employs over 1,400 skilled and dedicated employees who produce a wide variety of products, many of which are used around the world.
A subsidiary of Chief Industries, Chief Ethanol is committed to producing quality renewable fuel, and produces approximately 140 million gallons of ethanol annually. Chief Ethanol Fuels, Inc. was Nebraska’s first dry-mill ethanol plant and remains committed to producing renewable fuel and high quality feed today. The plant is a continuous flow Vogelbusch process.
This full-time position is eligible for full company benefits, including
- Paid vacation and PTO policies
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, and life Insurance
- Wellness program
- 401(k) retirement with company match
- Disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- And much more.