Inside Sales Coordinator
Chief Fabrication is seeking an Inside Sales Coordinator to join the Chief team. This position will assist the District Manager with day-to-day activities in management of customer accounts with estimating, engineering, production control, purchasing, quality and account to resolve customer issues.
- Oversee the organization, and mange storage quote requests.
- Assist walk in customers as required for any of their fabrication or powder-coating needs.
- Support the District Manager in the management of incoming quote requests, distribution of quotes/proposals to customers, new order input and coordination with all department on new orders.
- Obtain publicity for Chief Fabrication through trade publications and other media.
- Assist in the maintenance of product samples, sales/marketing presentations, literature, reorganize and maintain display cases and introduction monitors.
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- Post-secondary associate level degree and/or minimum 5 years of inside sales, marketing support and/or business development experience.
- 1st Shift – 8:00am – 5:00pm
Putting the needs of customers first has taken Chief Industries, Inc. from a small construction company in 1954, to a highly diverse company with a reputation for manufacturing quality products and offering unparalleled customer service. Through its many divisions and subsidiaries, Chief Industries employs over 1,400 skilled and dedicated employees who produce a wide variety of products, many of which are used around the world.
A division of Chief Industries, Chief Fabrication is one of the leading midwest providers of custom steel fabrication and powder coating, equipped to make any component. Chief Fabrication is one of the largest operations of its kind between Chicago and Denver, offering such steel fabrication services as stamping, welding, CNC punching, and CNC forming to manufacturers throughout the Midwest. It also offers one of the most state-of-the-art powder coating facilities in the United States.
This full-time position is eligible for full company benefits, including
- Paid vacation and PTO policies
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Wellness program
- 401(k) retirement with company match
- Disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- And much more.