District Sales Manager
BonnaVilla is seeking a District Sales Manager to join the Chief team. This position will manage and increase sales with existing modular builders, proscecting new account set-up, and management of sales projects from quote to delivery.
- Account management- quotation, training, project management, on site calls, lot visits
- Prospecting new accounts, finidng new account contacts, prospect sales calls, closing new accounts
- Dealer and customer service..prompt, efficient and courteousA: minimizing cost and legal exposure
- Assist in training and growth of dealers to insure they are knowlegeable in all phases of housing industry
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- 5+ years sales experience in construction/modular building industry
- A high level of technical knowledge with computers, email, digital media, website operation, and mobile devices.
- Must be able to multitask while remaining organized.
- Exibit the characteristics of confidence and leadership to accomplish goals
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
Putting the needs of customers first has taken Chief Industries, Inc. from a small construction company in 1954, to a highly diverse company with a reputation for manufacturing quality products and offering unparalleled customer service. Through its many divisions and subsidiaries, Chief Industries employs over 1,400 skilled and dedicated employees who produce a wide variety of products, many of which are used around the world.
A division of Chief Industries, BonnaVilla has been a leading manufacturing company building high quality modular homes with the right amount of flexibility and range to meet customer needs and maintain production capacity since 1970. Based in Aurora, Nebraska, BonnaVilla builds these modular homes inside an ultramodern manufacturing facility that allows construction to continue regardless of the weather.
This full-time position is eligible for full company benefits, including
- Paid vacation and PTO policies
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Wellness program
- 401(k) retirement with company match
- Disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- And much more.