Chief Buildings is seeking a Custodian to join the Chief team. This position will clean production offices, lunchrooms, conference rooms, and restrooms.
- Manually empty trash containers collected from areas of responsibility into commercially provided dumpsters.
- Use proper cleaning supplies to clean production offices and other areas such as restrooms, lunchrooms, and shipping offices. Methods may involve sweeping, vacuuming, scrubbing, buffing, waxing, or other appropriate means.
- Performs routine replacement of light bulbs minor plumbing and other common repairs utilizing simple hand tools.
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- Requires the ability to use simple hand tools and cleaning equipment.
- Requires the ability to read and understand MSDS labeling of chemicals used in the cleaning process.
- Must be able to climb steps for cleaning upstairs offices.
- 1st Shift – 6:00am – 2:30pm
Putting the needs of customers first has taken Chief Industries, Inc. from a small construction company in 1954, to a highly diverse company with a reputation for manufacturing quality products and offering unparalleled customer service. Through its many divisions and subsidiaries, Chief Industries employs over 1,400 skilled and dedicated employees who produce a wide variety of products, many of which are used around the world.
A division of Chief Industries, Chief Buildings has designed and manufactured a wide variety of metal buildings including multi-story offices, churches and schools, as well as buildings for retail businesses and industrial use since 1966. Every building is customized to meet the needs of the customer. Chief Buildings are sold by authorized builders throughout the United States, and are manufactured in Grand Island, Nebraska and Rensselaer, Indiana.
This full-time position is eligible for full company benefits, including
- Paid vacation and PTO policies
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, and life Insurance
- Wellness program
- 401(k) retirement with company match
- Disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- And much more.