Chief Construction is seeking a Project Superintendent to join the Chief team. This position will help develop and execute the plan for how a project will be built then plan and oversee all scopes of an assigned project. This position's project location includes the Lincoln and Omaha area.
- Supervise project trades to coordinate day-to-day project operations; resolve conflicts regarding procedures, design clarifications, adequate labor and equipment and scheduling
- Create, manage, and implement the project schedule
- Responsible for documentation on the project, and maintain organized filing system; update drawings, logs, and inspection notebooks
- Prepare daily reports to document weather and field conditions, trade and subcontractor manpower, progress and conditions impacting the project
- Track and manage budget and costs from the project manager, monitor labor, material, and equipment
- Conduct regular safety inspections and maintain a safe and clean worksite for employees, sub-contractors, and the public
- Supervise the construction of the project in strict accordance with the contract documents and ensure that high quality work is performed
- Manage the punch list and project closeout process to assure timely completion
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or related field
- 6-10 years' experience in construction projects
- Experience in Medical or Hospitality/Assisted Living or Multi-Family preferred
Putting the needs of customers first has taken Chief Industries, Inc. from a small construction company in 1954, to a highly diverse company with a reputation for manufacturing quality products and offering unparalleled customer service. Through its many divisions and subsidiaries, Chief Industries employs over 1,200 skilled and dedicated employees who produce a wide variety of products, many of which are used around the world.
A division of Chief Industries, Chief Construction has been your premier construction company in the Midwest since 1954. Our team manages every facet of the plan including initial concept, site selection, design, securing permits, construction, and final evaluation of the finished project.
This full-time position is eligible for full company benefits, including
- Paid vacation and PTO policies
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, and life Insurance
- Wellness program
- 401(k) retirement with company match
- Disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- And much more.