Chief Buildings is seeking a Roll form Operator to join the Chief team. This position is responsible for the set up and operation of roll forming equipment to form metal building panels from various coils. Operator is responsible for their crew’s safety, quality, productivity and preventative maintenance.
- Interpret company shop fabs and profiles pertaining to the assigned roll forming line
- Perform appropriate set-up and troubleshooting of roll forming equipment
- Ability to utilize overhead cranes and move trailers with shag truck
- Ability to train future operators
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to lift 70 pounds
- Good communication skills
- Basic math skills including fractions and decimals.
- Basic mechanical skills
- Basic understanding of hand tools including tape measure, squares, calipers and micrometers.
- 2nd Shift – 4:30pm – 3:00am
Putting the needs of customers first has taken Chief Industries, Inc. from a small construction company in 1954, to a highly diverse company with a reputation for manufacturing quality products and offering unparalleled customer service. Through its many divisions and subsidiaries, Chief Industries employs over 1,200 skilled and dedicated employees who produce a wide variety of products, many of which are used around the world.
A division of Chief Industries, Chief Buildings has designed and manufactured a wide variety of metal buildings including multi-story offices, churches and schools, as well as buildings for retail businesses and industrial use since 1966. Every building is customized to meet the needs of the customer. Chief Buildings are sold by authorized builders throughout the United States, and are manufactured in Grand Island, Nebraska and Rensselaer, Indiana.
This full-time position is eligible for full company benefits, including
- Paid vacation and PTO policies
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, and life Insurance
- Wellness program
- 401(k) retirement with company match
- Disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- And much more.