International Project Manager
Chief Agri is seeking an International Project Manager to join the Chief team. This position will be responsible for successfully handling the daily in-house sales activity from international customers to include product pricing, accepting and writing orders, product specifications, quotations, system design utilizing current Chief products with all necessary technical support, and other general customer assistance.
- Responsible for the successful handling of company customers relative to orders, pricing sales policy, product information, delivery, quotation, and system design. Must maintain an understanding of international logistics and documentation requirements and assist in documentation as necessary.
- Will assist in the process of educating international customers relative to our product selling advantages and the most efficient application of current Chief products. Remain aware of competitive product offerings and provide suggestions for improvement to Chief products.
- Maintain open communication with Regional Sales Managers relative to sales leads, quotes, competitive products, and pricing. Coordinate all in-house sales procedures and policies through Sales Management and make every effort to maintain a businesslike relationship with all other company departments.
- Responsible for working through and with the Engineering department on all system design projects, especially on all nonstandard products or designs. Assist and create conceptual layouts utilizing AutoCAD for presentation to customers.
- International travel as required for international tradeshows and/or customer visits. >10%
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- Fluency (the ability to read, write, speak, and understand) Spanish and English is required.
- Experience with sales systems, process, and procedures required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs required.
- Four-year degree strongly preferred.
- Valid passport to be used for international travel (or the ability to get one within 6 months of acceptance of the position).
- Familiarity with Grain Storage and Material Handling products would be ideal.
Putting the needs of customers first has taken Chief Industries, Inc. from a small construction company in 1954, to a highly diverse company with a reputation for manufacturing quality products and offering unparalleled customer service. Through its many divisions and subsidiaries, Chief Industries employs over 1,400 skilled and dedicated employees who produce a wide variety of products, many of which are used around the world.
A division of Chief Industries, Chief Agri originated in 1961 and offers a full line of aeration and material handling products to help grain producers minimize storage costs and maximize the selling price of their commodities. Manufactured to exacting standards using heavy-duty materials and innovative designs, Chief grain conditioning, handling, and storage systems are sold throughout the world and have a reputation for providing many long years of dependable service.
This full-time position is eligible for full company benefits, including
- Paid vacation and PTO policies
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, and life Insurance
- Wellness program
- 401(k) retirement with company match
- Disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- And much more.