Project Coordinator/ Analyst
Chief Carriers is seeking a Project Coordinator / Analyst to join the Chief team. This position is responsible for analyzing business functions to develop, modify, and create new processes in areas such as operations, finance, safety, marketing, etc. Supervisor for special projects as assigned. Requires an individual who is highly organized, self-starter with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Research and recommendations of new technology and enhancements to gain operational efficiencies and cost savings.
- Implementation and rollout of new software.
- Training staff on new software & enhancements
- Track and document changes. Instructions, procedures, workflows, and other documents
- Develop detailed project plans, arranging resources to meet project deadlines.
- Clarify, identify, and track requirements and issues, remove barriers, resolve minor project issues.
- Provide service to all team members with problems, questions, and continued training for new technology.
- Coordinate on project with corporate IT team, when applicable
- Review IT inventory quarterly and annually
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- 1-3 years related experience.
- Experience in Trucking Industry beneficial
- Enhanced computer skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Putting the needs of customers first has taken Chief Industries, Inc. from a small construction company in 1954, to a highly diverse company with a reputation for manufacturing quality products and offering unparalleled customer service. Through its many divisions and subsidiaries, Chief Industries employs over 1,400 skilled and dedicated employees who produce a wide variety of products, many of which are used around the world.
A subsidiary of Chief Industries, Chief Carriers is an irregular-route common and contract motor carrier. Customers depend on Chief Carriers to transport goods to 48 contiguous states because they know we provide quick response, accurate ETA’s, greater cargo security, logistics planning, and electronic data interchange support.
This full-time position is eligible for full company benefits, including
- Paid vacation and PTO policies
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, and life Insurance
- Wellness program
- 401(k) retirement with company match
- Disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- And much more.
**Chief Industries Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the basis of equal employment opportunity for all and to providing employees and applicants with a work atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on professional demand, job requirements and qualifications, without regard to color, race, family status, religion or belief, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the settings in which work is being completed. Chief Industries Inc. will not tolerate any discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Chief Industries Inc. encourages all to apply for any available jobs. If you need additional assistance with the application process, please call 308-389-7200.**