IT Support Analyst
Position Title: IT Support Analyst Department: Mortgage
Since our founding in 2002, we’ve become one of the top 10 public homebuilders in the U.S. In 2018, we were ranked 61st among the Fortune 100 Fastest-Growing Companies, and we’ve been the fastest-growing public builder for three years in a row. Over the years, our organization has grown to include two homebuilding brands—operating as Century Communities and Century Complete—along with mortgage and insurance services through Inspire Home Loans and Parkway Title.
At Century Communities, our family of companies is driven by one simple objective: A Home For Every Dream™. As part of that mission, we’re dedicated to providing you with every opportunity for growth and success as you build a thriving career. That’s because we know that building, financing and insuring beautiful new homes for our buyers is only possible with the best talent in the industry.
Our excellent benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, vacation and sick leave. We also offer competitive salaries with the potential for discretionary bonuses and/or commission structure (depending on the position).
If you’re a passionate self-starter, changemaker and thoughtful collaborator ready to take their career to the next level, we’d love to hear from you!
The IT Support Analyst works with all Inspire Home Loans, Parkway Title and IHL Insurance users to assist them with Software and/or hardware issues. This position plays an integral part to ensure all users have the tools necessary to do their work. In addition, the IT Support Analyst will work in conjunction with the Century IT to ensure company policy is followed constantly.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Provide onsite, remote, and phone user support for hardware/software issues
- Setup and configure new software
- Setup and configure new desktops/printers/devices
- Setup and configure new remote offices as needed
- Troubleshoot desktop/printer hardware issues
- Provide technical support to other support analysts as required
- Create and maintain comprehensive system and site documentation
- Provide application training to users
- Assist with investigation, troubleshooting, problem solving and resolving operational application functionality related incidents and providing third level support including root cause analysis, testing and documentation.
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Background:
- Knowledge and experience in Windows 7, Windows 10, Microsoft Office, Active Directory
- Experience with Networking and mobile devices
- Knowledge of common desktop hardware
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, Microsoft Exchange, Office365, SCCM
- Ability to think and operate in a logical manner, break down processes and investigate issues by asking the right questions to determine potential solutions
- Must possess a high level of initiative
- Balance multiple, competing priorities effectively, track documentation and deliverables in an organized manner
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to communicate ideas in both technical and non-technical language
- Mortgage Experience is highly desired.
- Strong documentation skills
- Ability to work flexible hours and a willingness to work on a on call schedule, if required
- A results-oriented individual who thrives working in a fast paced environment
- Strong customer -service orientation
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 6 months experience in a technology environment / help desk.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business Analyst field or a combination of related experience and education or industry related experience.
- Hands-on software installation, testing, and training experience