As a top 10 U.S. homebuilder—and the fastest-growing public builder for three years in a row—we know what it takes to be a market gamechanger, and that includes providing you with all the resources, opportunities and benefits to build a thriving and rewarding career.
Team members enjoy an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, paid time off and sick leave, plus home and mortgage discounts. We also offer competitive salaries with the potential for discretionary bonuses and/or commission structure (depending on the position).
Our mission of building, financing and insuring A Home For Every Dream™ is only possible with the best talent in the industry. If that’s you—if you’re a self-starter, changemaker and thoughtful collaborator ready to take their career to the next level—then apply today!
This individual will oversee the establishment, maintenance and management of all homeowner’s association and Metropolitan District. Works directly with the land department and attorneys to create and establish the formation of the HOA or District. Prepares build out budgets, hires, and works closely with management companies to manage the HOA or District.
This position requires you to be a Board member on all HOA and District boards until proper turnover or elections. Engages all necessary contracts to help run the entity, snow, landscape, janitorial etc. Conducts all site walks for acceptance with HOA or District for landscape, buildings and or improvements. Attends all board meetings.
As the Board/Declarant you will interact with all homeowners, work directly with construction mangers, warranty personnel and other departments.
This individual must possess effective leadership and critical thinking skills, provide supportive leadership, and actively support Century’s values, vision and philosophies, while demonstrating a style of leadership that allows.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with HOA management companies to assist with association functions.
- Serve as a board member for all HOA’s and attend all annual, budget and quarterly board meetings. Evening meetings are required. Attendance at meetings may also be required following transition from being a board member.
- Create and manage all yearly HOA budgets.
- Review and monitor financial information provided by management companies, including signing all checks for all associations.
- Review and sign all service contracts for HOA’s (management, landscaping, snow removal, etc.).
- Coordinate legal documents for new HOA’s.
- Assist legal counsel with documentation for any legal matters that arise.
- Answer builder related questions from management company and/or homeowners.
- Transfer utilities from builder to HOA’s.
- Conduct all onsite HOA walks for acceptance of landscaping and building exteriors.
- Walk all communities once monthly with management company and homeowners.
- Work directly with subcontractors and/or field staff to coordinate completion of items that are noted during aforementioned HOA walks.
- Approve landscaping installation invoices.
- Track all HOA acceptance walks and corresponding forms.
- Assist with implementation of all snow removal and landscaping contracts.
- Review and approve all DRC requests for homeowner requested improvements.
- Coordinate payment of all monthly/quarterly developer assessments.
- Provide sales & marketing departments with HOA info for contracts.
- Assist sales department with FHA/VA project approvals.
- Serve as a board member for all metro districts and must be a US Citizen and a registered Colorado voter.
- Main point of contact for all metro district management companies, attorneys and accountants
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Background:
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret HOA financial reports and legal documents.
- Effectively respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Proficiency analyzing problems and recommending solutions.
- Maintain effective working relationships with customers, contracted agencies and workers, other employees, supervisory personnel
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree and 3 year minimum of HOA management or District management experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of HOA management or District Management in lieu of degree
Compensation: Century intends to offer the selected candidate an annual base salary in the range of $65,000 - $85,000 plus annual bonus. Actual offers will be based on a variety of factors including experience.