National Escrow and Closing Trainer
Position Title: National Escrow and Closing Trainer Department: Escrow
As the proud affiliate lender of Century Communities—a top 10 U.S. homebuilder and the fastest-growing public builder for three years in a row—Parkway Financial knows what it takes to be a market gamechanger, and that includes providing you with all the resources, opportunities and benefits to build a thriving and rewarding career.
Team members enjoy an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, paid time off and sick leave, plus home and mortgage discounts. We also offer competitive salaries with the potential for discretionary bonuses and/or commission structure (depending on the position).
Our mission of financing A Home For Every Dream™ is only possible with the best talent in the industry. If that’s you—if you’re a self-starter, changemaker and thoughtful collaborator ready to take their career to the next level—then apply today!
Parkway Title is seeking a National Escrow and Closing Trainer who will be responsible for the onboarding and continued education of Parkway Title escrow officers and title staff as well as supporting related training efforts at our sister company, Inspire Home Loans.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Design, develop and conduct training programs
- Monitor training effectiveness as relates to job performance
- Facilitate learning in multiple mediums, include classroom and virtual environments
- Gather information on business objectives from management, determine training needs, and recommend solutions.
- Collaborate and partner effectively with a variety of subject matter experts to define training requirements including best practices, policy, procedures, and systems for both existing and new employees
- Participate in process improvement initiatives to improve overall end to end cycle times and quality
- Other training related assignments and special projects as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Background:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Teamwork attitude, ability to work independently and “self-motivated”
- Ability to work independently without constant supervision
- Work on multiple projects to timely meet deadlines
- Ability to prioritize
- Available to work varying hours and overtime if needed
- Ability to travel as needed
- Demonstrate an outstanding level of customer service skill
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with branch, regional and corporate personnel, as well as third party vendors and closing agents
- Computer Knowledge: Microsoft Outlook & Windows, video editing, recording, presentation software and Excel. SoftPro, AgentNet and Encompass experience a plus
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Minimum 5 years loan closing and escrow experience
- 2 to 5 years of training experience