Position Title: Trainer Department: Mortgage
As the proud affiliate lender of Century Communities—a top 10 U.S. homebuilder and the fastest-growing public builder for three years in a row—Parkway Financial knows what it takes to be a market gamechanger, and that includes providing you with all the resources, opportunities and benefits to build a thriving and rewarding career.
Team members enjoy an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, paid time off and sick leave, plus home and mortgage discounts. We also offer competitive salaries with the potential for discretionary bonuses and/or commission structure (depending on the position).
Our mission of financing A Home For Every Dream™ is only possible with the best talent in the industry. If that’s you—if you’re a self-starter, changemaker and thoughtful collaborator ready to take their career to the next level—then apply today!
Inspire Home Loans is seeking a Trainer who will be responsible for the design, development, and execution of training programs. This role will be a support role for our current Trainer. Mortgage operations experience with proven training experience and knowledge of Encompass is a plus.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
Design, develop and conduct training programs
Monitor training effectiveness as relates to job performance
Facilitate learning in multiple mediums, include classroom and virtual environments
Gather information on business objectives from management, determine training needs, and recommend solutions
Collaborate and partner effectively with a variety of subject matter experts to define training requirements including best practices, policy, procedures, and systems for both existing and new employees
Participate in process improvement initiatives to improve overall end to end cycle times and quality
Other training related assignments and special projects as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Background:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Teamwork attitude, ability to work independently and “self-motivated”
- Ability to work independently without constant supervision
- Work on multiple projects to timely meet deadlines
- Ability to prioritize
- Available to work varying hours and overtime if needed
- Ability to travel as needed
- Demonstrate an outstanding level of customer service skill
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with branch, regional and corporate personnel, as well as third party vendors.
- Computer Knowledge: Microsoft Outlook & Windows, video editing, recording, presentation software and Excel. Encompass experience a plus.
Education and Experience:
High school diploma or equivalent is required.
Minimum 5 years mortgage operations experience
2 to 5 years of training experience
Century intends to offer the selected candidate within the range stated; final offer will be based on a variety of factors including experience. Base pay range of $75K-$90K plus an annual bonus, commission, sales bonus, occasional incentive or quarterly bonus, whichever is applicable.