New Home Sales Associate
Since our founding in 2002, we’ve become one of the top 10 public homebuilders in the U.S. In 2018, we were ranked 61st among the Fortune 100 Fastest-Growing Companies, and we’ve been the fastest-growing public builder for three years in a row. Over the years, our organization has grown to include two homebuilding brands—operating as Century Communities and Century Complete—along with mortgage and insurance services through Inspire Home Loans and Parkway Title.
At Century Communities, our family of companies is driven by one simple objective: A Home For Every Dream™. As part of that mission, we’re dedicated to providing you with every opportunity for growth and success as you build a thriving career. That’s because we know that building, financing and insuring beautiful new homes for our buyers is only possible with the best talent in the industry.
Our excellent benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, vacation and sick leave. We also offer competitive salaries with the potential for discretionary bonuses and/or commission structure (depending on the position).
If you’re a passionate self-starter, changemaker and thoughtful collaborator ready to take their career to the next level, we’d love to hear from you!
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Proactively prospect new sales leads and process assigned leads with timely and consistent follow- through.
- Generate leads through customer referrals, core realtor groups and setting up realtor events.
- Develop a marketing plan for the community to maximize sales goals.
- Persuasively communicate to influence buyers and generate enthusiasm when providing information about the community.
- Conduct interviews with prospective buyers to determine need for current/future home sales, present the model(s), floor plans and spec homes as well as all amenities of the community.
- Assist the buyer in making appointments with design center, selecting options, mortgage connections, key inspection and settlement departments as needed.
- Prepare required paperwork for each home sale.
- Effectively communicate with relevant team members throughout the sales process and accurately complete sales reports.
- Manage the buyer experience from initial visit through design selections to closing.
- Focus on providing the buyer with a positive experience and remain actively involved in the process.
- Communicate to the appropriate departments on any customer requests for information or service.
- Follow-up on questions or concerns.
- Gather information about competition, real estate market trends and conditions in the area.
Knowledge, Skills and Background:
- Degree preferred. Luxury, new home sales experience required.
- Entrepreneurial and goal-oriented with a clear business sense.
- Strong customer service background
- Outstanding verbal and written communication.
- In depth knowledge of sales concepts and highly team-oriented focus.
- Knowledge of the Colorado new home market and familiar with home design and construction.
- Working knowledge of mortgage industry and an understanding of Fair Housing laws.
- Proven ability to prospect and follow-up.
- Proficient at analyzing problems and recommending solutions.
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with customers, contracted agencies and workers, other employees and supervisory personnel.
- Excellent organizational skills and detail oriented.