Customer Service Representative
Want to see more? Find all job opportunities for both BioFire and bioMérieux worldwide by clicking here.
At BioFire Diagnostics, LLC. we make the world a healthier place by providing molecular solutions that lessen the time to medical results and empower healthcare professionals to make better diagnostic decisions.
We are proud to be part of the bioMérieux family and the 5,000+ team members across 12 sites and subsidiaries in North America committed to our mission to help save lives around the globe through the power of diagnostics.BioFire Diagnostics, LLC. is looking to add a Customer Service Representative to our growing team! The customer service representative is responsible for providing effective customer service for all internal and external customers by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and programs as well as communicating effectively with team members within the customer service department. This position will require familiarization with all BFDX products, in-depth knowledge of customer accounts and a working knowledge of ERP systems (preferably SAP).
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform all work in compliance with company policy and within the guidelines of BioFire Diagnostics’ Quality System.
- This position will be responsible for basic sales order entry and data processing in the sales office.
- Process customer orders/changes according to established department policies and procedures including RMA processing.
- Respond or forward appropriately customer support calls.
- Provide timely and accurate information to incoming customer order status and product knowledge requests.
- Assist with various levels of sales documentation.
- Work with finance to open new customer accounts and maintain current accounts.
- Coordinate with shipping to ensure timely delivery of orders.
- Coordinate with production departments to ensure product availability.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Training and Education: This position requires a minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent.
Experience: 2+ years in customer service. Preference given to those with experience in the medical device industry.
- Attention to detail is essential for success in this position.
- Computer proficiency: experience with Microsoft Office & Accounting software
- Time management: the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Extremely motivated
- Team player
- Flexible and skilled at multitasking
- Exemplary interpersonal and communication skills
- Commitment to company values
BioFire Diagnostics, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Please be advised that the receipt of satisfactory responses to reference requests and the provision of satisfactory proof of an applicant’s identity and legal authorization to work in the United States are required of all new hires. Any misrepresentation, falsification, or material omission may result in the failure to receive an offer, the retraction of an offer, or if already hired, dismissal. If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation in BioFire Diagnostics’ application process by contacting us via telephone at (385) 770-1132, by email at [email protected], or by dialing 711 for access to Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS).