Change Management Leader
Want to see more? Find all job opportunities for both BioFire and bioMérieux worldwide by clicking here.
Come be a part of our team and our mission.
At BioFire Diagnostics, LLC. we make the world a healthier place by providing molecular solutions that lessen the time to medical results and empower healthcare professionals to make better diagnostic decisions.
We are proud to be part of the bioMérieux family and the 5,000+ team members across 12 sites and subsidiaries in North America committed to our mission to help save lives around the globe through the power of diagnostics.
The Change Management Leader will develop and expand BioFire’s change management strategy. They will apply change management processes and tools to support the adoption of changes needed by projects and/or initiatives. The Change Management Leader may provide direct support to the project or support Program Managers in running their own change management activities including the following:
- Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications
- Conduct impact & gap analyses
- Evaluate stakeholders throughout the project for communication and engagement needs to ensure user readiness
- Track and report issues in adoption and training
- Provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs
- Conduct and document lessons learned activities to inform future projects
- Coordinate efforts with other project stakeholders
Principal Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish key performance indicators to measure the early adoption, effective use, and proficiency of new change initiatives for individual employees as well as departments
- Work with external consultants to develop and implement change management plans from concept to completion
- Identify leaders and key stakeholders for each project and work with Program Managers and project teams to integrate change management activities into the overall project plan
- Develop and define change management-related methodologies, processes and tools that can be integrated into the BioFire organization and processes
- Monitor and ensure that individual initiatives and projects support the business portfolio and are set up for success with the right sponsorship and support structures
- Identify potential points of resistance to change and develop specific plans to address or mitigate the risks
- Build/manage a change champion network for projects
- Support the development of a change management culture throughout BioFire
- Act as change management consultant with other functions and provide advice for projects from other departments
- Perform other duties as assigned
Training and Education
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communication, IT, or equivalent field; Masters preferred
- Certification in Change Management a plus
- Certification in Project Management (PMP) preferred
- Minimum four years’ experience in leading organizational change and managing projects
- Demonstrated experience with designing and implementing adult training programs
- Experience working in the medical device or other relevant regulated environments and/or working with large software implementation projects is a plus
- Experience with large software projects a plus
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies, and tools
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Attention to critical detail
- Leadership capabilities
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships, including negotiation skills and conflict management
- Attention to detail
- Training: design, develop, delivery, and measuring outcomes
- Ability to work in an international organization
- Organization and planning
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools, and phases of the project lifecycle
- Need to be able to work well and coordinate with external consultants in an international context while demonstrating cultural sensitivity
BioFire Diagnostics, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Please be advised that the receipt of satisfactory responses to reference requests and the provision of satisfactory proof of an applicant’s identity and legal authorization to work in the United States are required of all new hires. Any misrepresentation, falsification, or material omission may result in the failure to receive an offer, the retraction of an offer, or if already hired, dismissal. If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation in BioFire Diagnostics’ application process by contacting us via telephone at (385) 770-1132, by email at [email protected], or by dialing 711 for access to Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS).