We are looking for a Contracts Administrator to join our Sales team. The ideal candidate will support the sales team to create and deliver sales orders and contracts. Are you detail oriented and organized with a math aptitude, and the ability to understand complex technology configurations to properly create quotes and contracts? Do you love to work collaboratively with the sales team, account management, legal, and more? If so, we have the job for you…
The Contracts Administrator is responsible for working with sales team members to create and manage sales orders through the internal review and approval process. Additionally the Contracts Administrator will engage with customers from time to time to assist in the account creation, quoting and contracting process. This position requires exceptional technical and behavioral competence in managing internal selling processes as well as, providing sales administrative support.
- Prepare, process and review customer agreements, to ensure compliance with company policies and practices.
- Develop an in-depth level of understanding of the offered products, uses and be able to discuss alternative options with sales staff.
- Occasional customer intervention to discuss proposed contract changes
- Coordinate amendment documents to authorize changes to standards and coordinate the approval of any standard changes as per Agilysys policies.
- Where appropriate escalate requested variations to policies related to pricing in terms to senior staff.
- Assist Sales in monitoring Opportunity stages.
- Gather and process customer data for management review and approval.
- Responsible for customer files and records as related to sales active.
- Other duties and functions as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field strongly preferred.
- 1+ year experience preparing and administering contracts and sales administration support.
- Previous client support experience.
- Strong ability to work independently and with a wide variety of staff, departments and cultures.
- Strong math aptitude with attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong multi-tasking skills, flexible to respond to rapidly changing, dynamic processes and demands.
- Strong skills to effectively prioritize based on critical and urgent needs.
- Strong project tracking and scheduling skills.
- Strong skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- The ability to prioritize projects and manage multiple tasks.
- Extraordinary customer-service skills.
- The ability to understand the financial aspects of contracts.
- The ability to quickly adapt to change.
- Working knowledge of Big Machines, Oracle or NetSuite software solutions preferred.
- Previous experience of developed solutions for the hospitality space and/or point of sale software and solutions preferred.
Must be willing to complete all license applications, background checks, security checks and/or any other documentation and provide copies of any identification documents required by any State, Federal or Tribal governmental agency in order to maintain compliance with their laws and to successfully perform in the role.
The information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Conditions may require the Company to modify this job description and the Company reserves the right to exercise its discretion to make such changes.
Agilysys is an equal opportunity employer. In compliance with Federal and State EEO laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regards to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, place of birth, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.