Business Analyst (1-5 yrs)
At Agilysys, Inc. we are proud of our 3,000+ customers including some of the world’s most recognizable resort, casino and cruise line brands. We specialize in market-leading point-of-sale, property management, inventory and procurement, and mobile and wireless solutions that are designed to streamline operations, improve efficiency and enhance the guest experience. We serve casinos, resorts, hotels, food service venues, stadiums, cruise lines, grocery stores, convenience stores, general and specialty retail businesses and partners. With extensive operations, throughout North America, and additional sales and support offices in Singapore and Hong Kong, as well as software development in India, we are growing. For more information, visit: www.agilysys.com.
- Analyze and recommend preferred solution that improves efficiency or generate additional revenue
- Be the voice of your products through out the company – creating awareness and excitement throughout the life cycle from ideation to release.
- Engage with current and prospective customers gaining insights on customer needs.
- BE in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education
- 3-5 years of hands on experience
- Teamwork and good communication skills is a must
- Experience eliciting high-level requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, competitive product analysis, task and workflow analysis, Visual model development
- Experience creating deliverable for all aspects of business analysis and functional design. Ability to interface with technical teams.
- Experience partnering with stakeholders required for new features in addition to enhancement and bug fix work efforts
- Experience assisting in QA and usability testing, partnering with internal/external development partners in the creation of Acceptance Criteria