Business Analyst (3-5 yrs)
Agilysys is well known for its long heritage of hospitality-focused technology innovation. The Company delivers modular and integrated software solutions and expertise to businesses seeking to maximize Return on Experience (ROE) through hospitality encounters that are both personal and profitable. Over time, customers achieve High Return Hospitality by consistently delighting guests, retaining staff and growing margins. Customers around the world include branded and independent hotels; multi-amenity resort properties; casinos; property, hotel and resort management companies; cruise lines; corporate dining providers; higher education campus dining providers; food service management companies; hospitals; lifestyle communities; senior living facilities; stadiums; and theme parks. The Agilysys Hospitality Cloud™ combines core operational systems for property management (PMS), point-of-sale (POS) and Inventory and Procurement (I&P) with Experience Enhancers™ that meaningfully improve interactions for guests and for employees across dimensions such as digital access, mobile convenience, self-service control, personal choice, payment options, service coverage and real-time insights to improve decisions. Core solutions and Experience Enhancers are selectively combined in Hospitality Solution Studios™ tailored to specific hospitality settings and business needs. Agilysys operates across the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia-Pacific, and India with headquarters located in Alpharetta, GA. For more information visit www.Agilysys.com.
Mode: Work from Office
- Analyze and recommend preferred solution that improves efficiency or generate additional revenue
- Be the voice of your products through out the company – creating awareness and excitement throughout the life cycle from ideation to release.
- Engage with current and prospective customers gaining insights on customer needs.
- BE in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education
- 3-5 years of hands on experience
- Teamwork and good communication skills is a must
- Experience eliciting high-level requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, competitive product analysis, task and workflow analysis, Visual model development
- Experience creating deliverable for all aspects of business analysis and functional design. Ability to interface with technical teams.
- Experience partnering with stakeholders required for new features in addition to enhancement and bug fix work efforts
- Experience assisting in QA and usability testing, partnering with internal/external development partners in the creation of Acceptance Criteria