.Net Developer (1-5 yrs)
Agilysys is well known for its long heritage of hospitality-focused technology innovation. The Company delivers modular and integrated software solutions and expertise to businesses seeking to maximize Return on Experience (ROE) through hospitality encounters that are both personal and profitable. Over time, customers achieve High Return Hospitality by consistently delighting guests, retaining staff and growing margins. Customers around the world include branded and independent hotels; multi-amenity resort properties; casinos; property, hotel and resort management companies; cruise lines; corporate dining providers; higher education campus dining providers; food service management companies; hospitals; lifestyle communities; senior living facilities; stadiums; and theme parks. The Agilysys Hospitality Cloud™ combines core operational systems for property management (PMS), point-of-sale (POS) and Inventory and Procurement (I&P) with Experience Enhancers™ that meaningfully improve interactions for guests and for employees across dimensions such as digital access, mobile convenience, self-service control, personal choice, payment options, service coverage and real-time insights to improve decisions. Core solutions and Experience Enhancers are selectively combined in Hospitality Solution Studios™ tailored to specific hospitality settings and business needs. Agilysys operates across the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia-Pacific, and India with headquarters located in Alpharetta, GA. For more information visitAgilysys.com. visit Agilysys.com.
Mode: Work from Office
- Engineering degree with 1 to 5 years of experience in application software product development.
- Exhibit a strong passion for software development and customer delivery.
- Experience with object oriented programming - C, C#, Net, MVC, WebAPI and SQL.
- Design, develop, and maintain SQL database schemas and scripts, including views, triggers and stored procedures.
- Good Knowledge with enterprise software design and architecture.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal) and ability to work with corporate stakeholders as well and technical experts.
- Strong skills in understanding business requirements, analysis and implementation.
- Incorporate business functions into product by getting high level directions from product, customers and cross-functional teams.
- Execute in a technology startup environment including activities: green field designs and implementations, build systems, engineering processes, and delivery systems.
- Participate in and own delivering high quality software with customer focused features.
- Own or review component level designs.
- Ensure Agile software engineering best practices are utilized and continuously enhanced.
- Ensure appropriate unit test coverage for product source.
Other Desired Experience
- Hospitality experience.
- Relational database and unstructured data experience.
- User interface design and implementation including HTML5 and rich clients.
- Experience shipping software in globalized and localized environments.
- Agile software development project management experience.
- Exposure to delivering software as a service.