SDET Java & Automation ( 5-10 yrs )
Agilysys is well known for its long heritage of hospitality-focused technology innovation. The Company delivers modular and integrated software solutions and expertise to businesses seeking to maximize Return on Experience (ROE) through hospitality encounters that are both personal and profitable. Over time, customers achieve High Return Hospitality by consistently delighting guests, retaining staff and growing margins. Customers around the world include branded and independent hotels; multi-amenity resort properties; casinos; property, hotel and resort management companies; cruise lines; corporate dining providers; higher education campus dining providers; food service management companies; hospitals; lifestyle communities; senior living facilities; stadiums; and theme parks. The Agilysys Hospitality Cloud™ combines core operational systems for property management (PMS), point-of-sale (POS) and Inventory and Procurement (I&P) with Experience Enhancers™ that meaningfully improve interactions for guests and for employees across dimensions such as digital access, mobile convenience, self-service control, personal choice, payment options, service coverage and real-time insights to improve decisions. Core solutions and Experience Enhancers are selectively combined in Hospitality Solution Studios™ tailored to specific hospitality settings and business needs. Agilysys operates across the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia-Pacific, and India with headquarters located in Alpharetta, GA. For more information visitAgilysys.com. visit Agilysys.com.
- 4+ years of overall test automation experience including RESTful APIs/Services, Functional Testing, Performance Testing and Load Testing
- Hands-on experience setting up and running test automation frameworks, such as Selenium, Webdriver, Appium, Junit, TestNG etc.
- 2 + years of test automation leadership experience
- Automation in Java , exposure to spring framework is desirable.
- Significant experience automating repeated tasks and building test coverage with existing or new infrastructure
- Deep knowledge of test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases and debugging
- Experience with API testing or integration (REST APIs)
- Experience with continuous integration tools (e.g. Docker, Ansible, Jenkins)
- Experience with code coverage tools to guide test automation design
- Experience with JIRA and other bug tracking or database systems
- Good understanding of server and cloud computing technologies from providers such as Azure, AWS and/or Rackspace
- Exposure to Mongo DB