Quality Analyst (5-10 yrs)
Agilysys is well known for its long heritage of hospitality-focused technology innovation. The Company delivers modular and integrated software solutions and expertise to businesses seeking to maximize Return on Experience (ROE) through hospitality encounters that are both personal and profitable. Over time, customers achieve High Return Hospitality by consistently delighting guests, retaining staff and growing margins. Customers around the world include branded and independent hotels; multi-amenity resort properties; casinos; property, hotel and resort management companies; cruise lines; corporate dining providers; higher education campus dining providers; food service management companies; hospitals; lifestyle communities; senior living facilities; stadiums; and theme parks. The Agilysys Hospitality Cloud™ combines core operational systems for property management (PMS), point-of-sale (POS) and Inventory and Procurement (I&P) with Experience Enhancers™ that meaningfully improve interactions for guests and for employees across dimensions such as digital access, mobile convenience, self-service control, personal choice, payment options, service coverage and real-time insights to improve decisions. Core solutions and Experience Enhancers are selectively combined in Hospitality Solution Studios™ tailored to specific hospitality settings and business needs. Agilysys operates across the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia-Pacific, and India with headquarters located in Alpharetta, GA. For more information visitAgilysys.com. visit Agilysys.com.
Mode: Work from Office
- Understand and review of requirements, specifications and technical design documents to come up with comprehensive well-structured test scenarios and test cases.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
- Perform different test like functional, regression, installation, integration, database, migration, upgrade, and compatibility.
- Identify, record and track bugs to closure.
- Collaborate with cross product teams and understand cross product integration to develop scripts.
- Collaborate with product/program management, development/QA peers to ensure complete test coverage.
- Bachelor’s degree with 5-9 years of experience in the field of software manual testing.
- Hands-on experience in test scenarios/cases preparation, reporting defects in tool, preparing flow based testing documents, integration flow documents.
- Hands-on experience in Functional, Database, Integration, Installation, Migration, Upgrade, Compatibility testing.
- Exhibit a strong passion towards software testing and has the zeal to learn new skills.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) and ability to work with corporate stakeholders as well and technical experts.
- Experience in Core Java programming, Test NG, Maven, Jenkins is a plus
- Exposure to Hospitality Domain is a Plus.