.Net Architect (10+ yrs)
At Agilysys, Inc. we are proud of our 3,000+ customers including some of the world’s most recognizable resort, casino and cruise line brands. We specialize in market-leading point-of-sale, property management, inventory and procurement, and mobile and wireless solutions that are designed to streamline operations, improve efficiency and enhance the guest experience. We serve casinos, resorts, hotels, food service venues, stadiums, cruise lines, grocery stores, convenience stores, general and specialty retail businesses and partners. With extensive operations, throughout North America, and additional sales and support offices in Singapore and Hong Kong, as well as software development in India, we are growing. For more information, visit: www.agilysys.com.
- Designing functional technology solutions
- Overseeing development and implementation of programs
- Providing technical leadership and support to software development teams
- Understand company needs to define system specifications
- Plan and design the structure of a technology solution
- Communicate system requirements to software development teams
- Evaluate and select appropriate software or hardware and suggest integration methods
- Oversee assigned programs and provide guidance to team members
- Assist with solving technical problems when they arise
- Ensure the implementation of agreed architecture and infrastructure
- Address technical concerns, ideas and suggestions
- Monitor systems to ensure they meet both user needs and business goals
- Must be 10+ yrs of experience
- Proven experience as a Technical Architect or Technical Manager
- Hands-on experience with software development and system administration
- Understanding of strategic IT solutions
- Experience in project management and service-oriented architecture (SOA)
- Expertise in .Net based technologies
- Familiarity with various operating systems and databases
- Experience in cloud technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Organizational and leadership skills
Other desired experience
- Hospitality experience.
- Relational database and unstructured data experience.
- User interface design and implementation including HTML5 and rich clients.
- Experience shipping software in globalized and localized environments.
- Agile software development project management experience.
- Exposure to delivering software as a service.