Oracle CPQ Developer (5-10 yrs)
Agilysys is well known for its long heritage of hospitality-focused technology innovation. The Company delivers modular and integrated software solutions and expertise to businesses seeking to maximize Return on Experience (ROE) through hospitality encounters that are both personal and profitable. Over time, customers achieve High Return Hospitality by consistently delighting guests, retaining staff and growing margins. Customers around the world include branded and independent hotels; multi-amenity resort properties; casinos; property, hotel and resort management companies; cruise lines; corporate dining providers; higher education campus dining providers; food service management companies; hospitals; lifestyle communities; senior living facilities; stadiums; and theme parks. The Agilysys Hospitality Cloud™ combines core operational systems for property management (PMS), point-of-sale (POS) and Inventory and Procurement (I&P) with Experience Enhancers™ that meaningfully improve interactions for guests and for employees across dimensions such as digital access, mobile convenience, self-service control, personal choice, payment options, service coverage and real-time insights to improve decisions. Core solutions and Experience Enhancers are selectively combined in Hospitality Solution Studios™ tailored to specific hospitality settings and business needs. Agilysys operates across the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia-Pacific, and India with headquarters located in Alpharetta, GA. For more information visitAgilysys.com. visit Agilysys.com.
We are creating a new CPQ Solutions Analyst position and need to hire a great candidate to fill it. This is a new role that is essential for us to more accurately and efficiently produce quotes, deliver products, invoice our customers and collect from them. We are trying to find an ambitious person, ideally with an operations background, to fill the role.
The key functions of this role are as follows:
- BMI SW package configuration expert, including parts configuration, BM administration, bundles/parts setup, UI/UX and Data Interfaces, Billing and Reporting.
- Develop Product Configuration specs, finalize with the Operationalize Team and add the same in CPQ.
- Adhere to SDLC methods to enhance BM CPQ system and develop business functions in BML scripting language.
- Establish and follow change management process in CPQ.
The ideal candidate will have experience with the key functions above. They will also be highly energetic, ambitious and a self-starter who can learn quickly and provide valuable input right away.
The Configuration, Pricing, quoting (CPQ) Solutions Analyst is responsible for overseeing the functional design and execution as the Techno-functional expert of our CPQ tool, Big Machines. The goal of this position is to work closely with Product Management and IT to develop solutions within Big Machines to quote and contract with customers for our products, and to train the sales force to use Big Machines effectively and efficiently. The ideal candidate will have experience working with Big Machines in a technical and functional design and development capacity.
Mode: Work from Office
- Serve as primary functional resource to teams setting up BMI configure-price-quote.
- Participate in design and implementation of ongoing system enhancements and maintenance, including development in BML.
- Act as the CPQ “Super User” for the organization and as the liaison between business users, product management and IT.
- Translate business requirements into technical capabilities within the CPQ tool.
- Key participant in the company wide product launch process as product launch process owner for the operations team.
- Provide ongoing support and training to CPQ users through creation and communication of training materials.
- Experience supporting and delivering sales configuration and contract management solutions across hardware, software, and service business models.
- Maintain documentation, including process and data flows, use cases, and test scenarios, as required.
- Ability to drive necessary deadline commitments and drive projects
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered, making the complex simple, and deliver an answer that drives to best practice and solution scalability
- Extensive hands on experience in development and maintenance of Oracle CPQ and custom codes developed in BML.
- 4+ years hard core programing experience in CPQ, preferably BML.
- Expert-level knowledge of best practices with respect to CPQ and Quote-to-Cash process.
- Proven expertise in systems implementation, product rules, workflows and other process automations.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to quickly build relationships with internal customers.
- Ability to prioritize in order to meet daily, weekly, and long-term requirements and goals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical abilities.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple priorities in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter who works well under limited direction.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a cross-functional, team-oriented environment.
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Proven leadership capabilities with ability to lead cross functional teams
- Strong business acumen, understands how actions and decision impact the business
- Software industry experience preferred
- Strong communication and business process skills
- Excellent creative thinking skills with emphasis on developing innovative solutions to complex problems that may not have a clear answer