Pre-Sales Solutions Engineer
What makes us Qlik
We’re motivated to help people make discoveries in data, share insights, make decisions and act with confidence. Making a difference, both in small and large ways, is our passion.
At the heart of Qlik is our Swedish soul, which guides everything from our culture and product design approach to our corporate social responsibility program. It’s what drives us to create a culture of innovation.
We believe data can change the world. And we believe people can, too
The Pre-Sales Organization/Team
The Pre-Sales Organization at Qlik is a key interface to our customers and prospects working in tandem with all other QlikTech departments, including Business Development, Sales, Consulting and Support. In this role, you will leverage these relationships in order to support overall sales efforts to drive revenue in net new accounts and expand our presence in the territory's existing customer base. The teams work geographically, and may be industry focused as well
How you will spend your time as our next Pre-Sales Solutions Engineer
- Perform product presentations, POCs (Proof of Concept) within the prospect/customer environment.
- Position the Qlik value proposition and architecture to both IT and business audience.
- Partner effectively with sales in account development and playing an active business and technical role in the sales process for all customer engagements and deals for the respective market segment.
- Establish technical credibility and build relationships with key stakeholders in accounts
You will be successful if you have
- Strong BI background with proven ability to develop and deliver reports/dashboards.
- Hands on experience with ETL, relational databases and data modeling
- Strong SQL skills
- Experience with Web technologies would be advantageous
- Understanding of the Cloud, SaaS and Big Data markets would be advantageous
- Qlik product experience would also be advantageous but is not required.
You will thrive if you have
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Database / security / software engineering qualification may be advantageous Expertise and experience dealing with large, multi-national accounts at senior IT and business levels
Our way of giving back
To our communities, to the world, and to you is a core part of the culture at Qlik. We encourage our employees to participate in our numerous Corporate Responsibility Program initiatives.
This role will be based in either the San Francisco or Seattle regions.
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form