Principal Project Manager
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
The Customer Success Organization
Delivering Customer Success is an important focus for Qlik, we are committed to delighting our customers at every step of their journey. Understanding our customers’ needs, creating the right engagement for the right customer at the right time is key.
How you will spend your time as our next Principal Project Manager
• Partnering effectively with regional Consulting Services teams, and more specifically with project / program managers and lead consultants to prepare for,and help deliver Qlik Project Management Best Practices to Enterprise customers.
• Support and coach project / program managers and lead consultants.
• Managing Risks on specified engagements (such as Qlik projects). Report periodically on Risks to senior management.
• Developing content for Consulting Services to convey Qlik’s Project Management best practices.
• Assisting in scoping and sizing large Consulting Services deals with the help of Sales and the customer.
You will be successful if you are
- Self-driven and results-oriented with strong will to succeed.
- A naturally organized person with determination to deliver excellence.
- Driving all aspects of innovative solutions from requirements and design to development and deployment as to the customer requirements using Qlik’s products.
- Manage end to end Qlik enterprise projects ensuring a high level of quality for our strategic accounts, articulating the gap between current analytics solutions and the desired target analytics state.
- Able to coach, mentor and lead (technical) professionals to desired results.
- An excellent communicator with highly developed interpersonal skills and an ability to work collaboratively. A strong team player who can obtain positive visibility and credibility quickly and contribute to the overall success of Qlik.
- Strong Business Analysis skills
- Able to deliver a (highly technical) solution in a pressured environment.
You will thrive if you are / have
- Developed presentation skills at both the technical and business level.
- Using proven problem-solving skills to view problems as challenges and turn them into viable solutions.
- Able to instill trust and a transparent way of doing business, with a high level of integrity and ethical approach,
- Able to adapt to change and act as a change champion - leading by example.
- Able to quickly understand the business and IT issues through established business acumen, taking ownership and developing and executing a solution.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to develop a plan and deliver against objectives.
- Committed to deliver outstanding customer service, supporting and driving our Consulting Services success.
- Understanding how governance and best practices impact the long-term successes of Qlik projects.
- Risk aware, and able to manage risks either in projects or holistically over projects, and specified engagements.
- A minimum of eight years relevant professional experience.
- Successfully positions demonstrating (technical) leadership and BI Implementation guidance on very large deployments (1000’s of users), enterprise wide projects and credibility at C Level.
- Strong conceptual knowledge of common enterprise solutions, architectures and technologies.
- Possessing significant industry and business experience to solve unique issues and develop new processes, procedures and working methods.
- Discussing & contributing to BI Implementation best practices.
- A strong BI background with ability to solve problems in a BI environment.
- Qlik deployment experience.
Qualifications and Experience
- University degree or its equivalent in education.
- Masters or advanced degree with a minimum of 6 years of experience.
- PM Certification (PMP, IPMA, Prince2).
- Business level English mandatory.
- Other European languages would be an advantage.
Our way of giving back
To our communities, to the world, and to you is a core part of the culture at Qlik. We encourage our employees to participate in our numerous Corporate Responsibility Program initiatives.
Location / Mobility / Travel
We try to hire the best person for the job, whether they are on-site or virtual. A good cultural fit is the most important attribute for this role. A Qlik virtual workplace enables a team member to employ a self-motivated, disciplined, highly responsive approach in achieving team success. The ideal candidate will be located in/around London.
Up to 50% travel in Europe is required, and possibly more in country of residence.
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form