Analytics Consultant (m/f/d)
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
The Services Organization
Qlik Services are all about accelerating the success of our customers, partners and employees. We provide the training, support and consulting needed to successfully develop, deploy and use Qlik.
How you will spend your time as our next Analytics Consultant
- Partner effectively with your colleagues within hybrid multidiscipline teams across Europe delivering Business Intelligence solutions
- Play an active role in delivering core Qlik Sense applications, as well as developing Advanced Analytics solutions
- Your strong technical, analytical and consultative expertise will nurture customers to drive adoption and repeat purchases.
You will be successful if you are
- Self-driven and results-oriented with strong desire to work with a world class product
- A friendly and professional consultant with passion for BI with prior consulting, client facing, or freelance experience
- A consultant that enjoys a challenge and prefers to innovate rather than just produce
- Fluent in German and English
You will thrive if you are
- Bachelors or master’s degree in computer science, information systems, data science, business analytics or a related discipline
- Ability to work with data from disparate sources: collecting, consolidating, analyzing, and synthesizing
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to quickly grasp and implement analytical and creative problem-solving techniques
- Basic experience extracting and modeling datasets with database queries and ETL
- Basic experience developing dashboards and visualizations
Benefit but not mandatory:
- Experience with a self-serve BI tool (Qlik, Tableau, Micro Strategy, Power BI)
- Experience with machine learning tools and algorithms (R, Python)
Our way of giving back
To our communities, to the world, and to you is a core part of the culture at Qlik. We encourage our employees to participate in our numerous Corporate Responsibility Program initiatives.
This position is based in Germany - Dusseldorf or Munich. A good cultural fit is the most important attribute for this role. Traveling up to 4 days a week is mandatory.
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form