What makes us Qlik
We’re motivated to help people make discoveries in data, share insights, make decisions and act with confidence. Making a difference, both in small and large ways, is our passion.
At the heart of Qlik is our Swedish soul, which guides everything from our culture and product design approach to our corporate social responsibility program. It’s what drives us to create a culture of innovation.
We believe data can change the world. And we believe people can, too
The Qlik Team
As part of the organization, and our growing team, you will be in a unique position to impact the future direction the company takes. With approximately 40,000 customers worldwide you will have access to a rich user community to help inform your decisions. Our highly collaborative environment means you will be working with a diverse group of talented people continuously innovating and improving.
How you will spend your time as our next IT Security Engineer
Qlik has an innovative, team-oriented and high-energy culture. We offer a flexible and exciting work environment, and plenty of opportunities for you to grow as a professional and as an individual.
As an IT Security Engineer and team member of our rapidly growing company, you will have significant impact on our company’s growth and success. Candidates must be self-driven and results oriented, with a strong will to succeed.
- Support the investigation of security incidents, alerts and events
- Support security-focused tools
- Assist in vulnerability and patch management activities
- Develop incident response runbooks and exercises
- Develop security procedures and runbooks
- Assist in security architecture reviews and assessments
You will be successful if you have
- Basic understanding of networking principles (OSI Model, Routing fundamentals, TCP/IP)
- Understanding of operating systems, Microsoft Windows, Linux and Mac
- Experience in programming (Ex: Java or C++)
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python, or Ruby
- Experience with Cloud environments (AWS, Azure, Google)
- Bachelor’s Degree/College Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
- Minimum Years of Experience: 2-5 years of experience in Information Security or Networking
You will thrive if you have
- Cisco ACLs/VLANs/BGP/OSPF/IPSec
- Intrusion detection technologies – Snort, Cisco
- Firewall technologies– Checkpoint, Palo Alto
- Cisco Network Qualifications – CCNA, CCNP
- Security Certifications - GIAC, CISSP
Our way of giving back
To our communities, to the world, and to you is a core part of the culture at Qlik. We encourage our employees to participate in our numerous Corporate Responsibility Program initiatives.
The role is open to any US Qlik office or Remote, for the right candidate. If you think this position is interesting, you are welcome with your complete application in English. Apply as soon as possible as we are working continuously with the applications for this assignment.
As part of its commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity, the Company seeks to comply with all applicable provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). If you need an accommodation due a disability, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.