HR Generalist, DACH
HR Generalist - DACH
What Makes Us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
The Culture & Talent Team
As part of the C&T organization, you’ll help to find, grow and keep the remarkable collection of talent who are our Qlikkies. You'll be a champion of Qlik’s culture and values, partnering with our business leaders to help them build their organizations and make sure all people decisions are based on data.
How you will spend your time as our next HR Generalist - DACH
- Partnering and supporting the performance of DACH (Germany, Austria and Switzerland) based employees by contributing to the provision of a full and effective Culture & Talent (HR) function
- Play an active role in advising and supporting leaders regarding a range of HR issues relating to individuals or team
- Supporting line managers in Employee Relations activities to effectively manage individual or team related cases such as discipline, grievance, performance improvement, changes to terms and conditions, absence and well-being.
- Responsible for HR related administration processes within Germany and, possibly, other European countries
- Maintaining employee files, overall HR filing system & Workday files
- Providing up to date HR KPI’s within the Qlik Sense People Analytics app and making recommendations on findings where appropriate
- Assisting with local and global C&T projects
- Providing induction and on-the-job training to new employees
- Assist with the day-to-day efficient operation of the C&T department and any ad hoc requests
- Recommend and assist in the development of operating policy and procedural improvements
You will be successful if you are:
- Able to establish close partnership with Leaders and Team Members at all levels of the business
- Self-driven and results-oriented with the ability to contribute in a high-energy/fast-paced environment
- An open-minded, outgoing, self-motivated, focused and organized person
- Having a good understanding of and ability to interpret employment law
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
You will thrive if you have
- Practical HR qualification
- At least 3years working in a HR generalist/BP role with demonstrable employee relations and engagement experience.
- A desire to get stuck in, take initiative and problem solve
- Fluency in German and English
- Another European language will be advantageous
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form