Veterinary Assistant - Cedar Creek Animal Clinic
Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity? Cedar Creek Animal Clinic in Port Orchard, WA is seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic professional to join their patient care team.
We are a 3-doctor,
We are looking for a full-time veterinary room assistant to work days, evenings and weekends.
- Possess exceptional communication skills and be self-motivated
- Able to multi-task and willing to cross train
- Must be friendly and work well in a team environment
- Have basic knowledge of computers/ basic typing skills
- Be comfortable handling and being around animals
- Able to work flexible hours
- Have reliable transportation
Duties will include:
- Assisting the doctors in exam rooms
- Assisting technicians in treatment
- Nail trims, anal gland expression, ear cleaning
- Standing, squatting and being on your feet for long periods of time
- Cleaning kennels
- Walking dogs outside
- Sweeping and Moping
- Overall hospital cleaning
- The ability to lift 40 pounds
- Veterinary Experience: 1 year preferred but not required
We invest heavily in our employees' long-term growth and happiness. We offer wonderful benefit packages including medical, vision and dental insurance, plus a 100% paid life insurance policy for you too! PTO with no “use it or lose it clause”, internal and external continuing education, bonuses, dynamic pet care discounts, 401K, and much, much, more!If you would like to work in our veterinary hospital and share our philosophy, please apply today with your resume and cover letter.