Customer Service Representative - Bend Veterinary Specialty & Emergency
Bend Veterinary Specialty and Emergency Center is looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our AMAZING team!
The ideal candidate:
- has strong communication skills
- possesses excellent customer service skills
- is reliable and compassionate
- works well on a team
- must have flexible work hours
Why Work at Bend Veterinary Specialty and Emergency?
At Bend Veterinary Specialty and Emergency we treat pets and their people with kindness and respect, We strive to provide excellent medicine with a heart. We work collaboratively: Together we are better.
We offer a professional and positive work environment, PTO, paid holidays, competitive wages with shift differential for overnight positions, discounts on products and services for personal pets, employer sponsored health insurance, scrub allowance and more.
- A positive, team oriented and forward-thinking attitude.
- A genuinely friendly, positive and welcoming demeanor.
- Strong customer service skills and outstanding communication skills.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple phone lines and operate commonly used office equipment including computers, printers, faxes and debit/credit card processing machines.
- Ability to accurately process monetary transactions.
- Ability to multi-task in a busy reception area.
- Compassion for pets and their loving families.
- Ability to interact with dogs and cats on a minimal level, such as assisting to obtain weights.
- Ability to follow instructions as directed by manager and medical support staff.
- Scheduling flexibility; must be available to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Preferred but not required: previous experience working in the veterinary or medical field.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs.
We look froward to hearing from you!