Customer Service Representative
Holden Veterinary Clinic is looking for an experienced, professional Customer Service Representative to join our AMAZING team!
The ideal candidate:
- possesses superior communication skills
- passionate about helping people
- exceptional ability to multi-task and prioritize
- a cooperative nature
- commitment to creating solutions
- building client profiles and relationships
- scheduling appointments
- fielding client concerns
- answering phones
- maintaining medical records
- Word and Excel
- Ezyvet computer experience a plus
- Paperless Practice
We promote an emotionally intelligent work environment and strive for a positive work/life balance. We believe in providing the best medical care to our patients and the best customer service to our clients.
We have three amazing Veterinarians that offer general practice veterinary care to our clients and pets.
We offer an INCREDIBLE benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, life, 401k and paid time of as well as a pets benefits package!
If you are passionate about pets and providing outstanding veterinary care, we want you to join our team!
Apply today! We look forward to hearing from you!