Associate Veterinarian (Temporary Seasonal) - Offshore Animal Hospital
Are you a Veterinarian that’s looking for the following?
- A temporary seasonal position on a beautiful island?
- Loyal and dedicated clients who appreciate education and quality medical care?
- An educated and compassionate support team?
Then look no more! Offshore Animal Hospital located on the beautiful island of Nantucket, Massachusetts offers all that and more. Send us your CV or resume today!
What we offer:
Offshore Animal Hospital is a general medicine practice that sees primarily cats and dogs with a small case load of exotics, wildlife and large animals. Our focus is on preventive medicine, surgery and dentistry. We offer a friendly, supportive atmosphere where you will work alongside other dedicated professionals. As the only practice on Nantucket Island, we also provide house calls and see emergency cases.
We are a fully equipped facility offering a competitive salary. We offer boarding, doggie daycare, grooming, wellness visits, internal medicine, acupuncture, surgical and dental services by appointment, and on an emergency basis.
Come enjoy the island life with inspirational landscapes, copious walking/biking trails and some of the most beautiful beaches on the East Coast. We have a plethora of water activities including scalloping, fishing, surfing, boating, and kite surfing.
What we are looking for:
- A temporary seasonal veterinarian
- Must be proficient at medicine and general surgery
- A strong communicator who loves building relationships with clients
- A good human who is kind, and plays well with others
- A dedicated veterinarian who takes pride in their work
- An ethical person who possesses good emotional intelligence skills
- Willing to learn and strive for the betterment of the team
- Willing to work a flexible schedule that includes some nights, some weekends, and some holidays
If this sounds like you, Offshore Animal Hospital, we would love to discuss the opportunity for you to join our team! Apply today!