Hi. We're TiVo.
We’re always innovating to create the ultimate entertainment experience. We touch the lives of binge-watching, music-loving, entertainment fanatics every day by delivering beautiful user experiences and enabling the world’s leading media and entertainment providers to nurture more meaningful relationships with their audiences.
Our technology inventions run deep – from the creation of the interactive program guide to the DVR – and we continue to revolutionize how people find content in a chaotic, fragmented media landscape. It’s this “content chaos” and insatiable demand for media and entertainment that keep us inspired – to create products and licensable technology that ultimately enable people to find and enjoy the TV, movies and music they love.
Through innovation, design, audience insights and customer dedication, we’re not only creating the next generation of entertainment. We’re creating the next generation of TiVo.
The Director, eCommerce leads all aspects of TiVo’s eCommerce platform strategy, design and execution. Leading a global team of employees and contracted resources, this person will play a critical role in partnering with the retail product and sales teams to ensure we have the right architecture and infrastructure in place to support a robust eCommerce site.
- Drive the development and execution of a robust eCommerce strategy, factoring in industry trends, best practices, competitive strengths/weaknesses, governing policies and regulations to drive the expansion of TiVo’s global direct-to-consumer business
- Vendor Management – Key roles in managing our Adobe relationship and contract negotiations globally
- Ensure integration of technologies for digital platforms (Adobe Experience Manager, Magento, etc.), cloud, data science including analytics, business process
- Own the end-to-end performance of the TiVo.com store, working with analytics to report on site KPI’s and identifying opportunities for improvement and optimization
- Partner with Performance Marketing, Brand & Product Marketing, Analytics, Design, Product Management, Sales and Ops to develop and drive the Site roadmap, merchandising strategies and marketing plans
- Identify and drive expansion of e-Commerce operations, evaluating new markets and working with Product Management to drive the introduction of appropriate localized website and experience. Work with broader Marketing team and Sales to ensure that relevant marketing promotions and programs are in place to drive incoming traffic profitably
- Manage external resources and vendors to successfully deliver on business goals and objectives as required
- Effectively coordinate with key stakeholders to implement solutions supporting the business needs of TiVo, while consistently demonstrating a service-oriented delivery approach
- Provide cost-effective and innovative solutions in alignment with TiVo’s business goals
- Evaluate emerging technologies; collaborate with stakeholders on potential use within TiVo
- Develop eCommerce systems strategy and roadmap integrated with TiVo’s broader IT and business plans
- Produce and communicate project status and agreed upon metrics
- Help manage the development of detailed project plans including FRDs (functional requirement documents), user personas, wireframes, content tables and UX/UI documentation
- Build a high performing team with a strong focus on business value and customer centricity
- Provide technical leadership and coaching, fostering accountability, innovation and teamwork
- Ensure solutions are in sync with TiVo’s established architectures and data models
- Ensure services are delivered within security and compliance standards (SOX, PCI, GDPR)
- Develop and manage operating and capital budgets; Prepare ROI and TCO models as required
- Track record of delivery and business value creation, on-time, on budget and within scope
- Ability to actively listen and build collaborative, trusted business stakeholder relationships
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with skilled and motivated technical team members across TiVo, with the ability to influence and affect change to achieve common goals
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a clear and relentless focus under pressure
- Ability to prioritize strategic efforts, while continuously maintaining daily service levels
- Thorough understanding of business processes, functionality and flows in Finance, Sales & Marketing, with the ability to diagnosing complex problems
- Strong experience in budget planning and management, both capital and operating expenses
- Strong vendor management skills, leveraging external resources, including offshore resources
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to simplify key messages, present compelling stories and promote technical and personal credibility with internal and external stakeholders
- Proven success working across organizational and geographic boundaries
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, or commensurate work experience
- Must be able to travel up to 20% of the time
The Director, eCommerce will receive a compensation package that is competitive and commensurate with experience. This will include a base salary, bonus, and equity.
Our employees and their families are important to us and our comprehensive pay, equity and benefits programs reflect that. TiVo supports personal well-being, builds financial security, and enables employees to share in the success of TiVo. Rewards include:
- Competitive compensation (salary, equity and bonuses) and comprehensive benefits designed to foster work-life balance, care for your health, protect your finances, and help you save and invest for the future.
- Generous paid time away from work including vacation, holidays, sick time, and 2 days of paid time off each year to serve and learn through TiVo Community Outreach.
- Great perks, which vary by location and can include employee discounts, transportation reimbursements, subsidized cafes and fitness facilities, conveniences such as dry cleaning and car washes.
- See more at: https://www.tivo.com/jobs/culture/benefits-at-tivo
TiVo Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer