IT Salesforce Platform Delivery Director
Xperi invents, develops and delivers technologies that create extraordinary experiences at home and on the go for millions of people around the world. Powering billions of consumer electronics, connected cars and digital content titles, we make entertainment more immersive, driving more intelligent and every interaction seamlessly personalized through our renowned consumer brands: DTS®, HD Radio™, IMAX® Enhanced and TiVo®.
Xperi (NYSE: XPER) is a publicly traded technology company headquartered in San Jose, CA with over 2,000 employees across North America, Europe and Asia. Come join a thriving team where you can play an integral role in shaping the future of entertainment technology.
The XPERI IT team is a group of high-energy individuals who focus on meeting objectives by providing innovative solutions and bringing clarity and simplicity to complex business and technology problems. We are looking for a Delivery Director to join Global Salesforce team to help us deliver on our upcoming roadmap of for the sales, marketing, customer support and legal business units.
This is an excellent opportunity for the qualified candidate to leverage her/his seasoned management and delivery skills to impact a diverse set of process gaps with state-of-the-art solutions and drive real transformation across the organization.
The ideal candidate will work in a cross functional environment, leading a team of salesforce developers and functional SMEs involving collaboration with our senior leadership from Legal, Sales, Support, Marketing and Product Engineering business verticals for both B2C and B2B Operations’ groups.
This role can be based in Limerick or Galway (hybrid)
What you will get to do:
- Own project/program delivery as well as day to day operations for the salesforce platform that supports sales, marketing, and legal processes for B2B as well as B2C business and customer support processes for B2C business currently.
- Lead, manage and grow the global techno-functional IT team which is a mix of in-house and outsourced resources who support the platform.
- Partner with senior management and PMO in the development and formulation of long and short-range portfolio planning, policies, programs, and objectives related to the global salesforce services and all integrated platforms.
- Maintain and expand highly effective working relationships with key stakeholders, geography leaders, customers/users, vendors and partners to integrate strategic support and continuous improvement plans into overall strategic objectives
- Manage the day-to-day operations and on-going enhancements roadmap for the platform leveraging the governance structure for prioritization and agile sprint based planned release cycles.
- Manage and maintain salesforce platform related IT budget and work with IT and finance stakeholders to review and update it periodically.
- Monitor execution, drive functional commitments to deliver and provide timely / accurate project status updates for all initiatives associated with the track.
- Own project delivery for the platform and champion change and communications management in collaboration with the business stakeholders.
- Analyze and manage project detail while simultaneously aligning the “big picture” project priorities with the priorities of the company and customer
- Develop and maintain consistent communication and relationships with key extended teams
- Establish and maintain development and functional standards and best practices for operational as well as program delivery processes associated with salesforce platform.
- Achieve schedules/milestones, ensure accuracy and quality of business analysis, drive continuous process improvement
- Quickly understand a stakeholder’s business issues and data challenges
- Ensure the systems and solutions delivered meet the strategic direction of XPERI’s business needs and best practices.
- Manage vendor relationships from operational delivery as well as strategic partnerships perspective.
- Contribute to the implementation of proactive security features, and upgrades using an automation-based approach to achieve secure, stable, and reliable services
- Arbitrate and resolve conflict and problems across all delivery services associated with salesforce and integrated platforms.
We are looking for someone who has:
- BS degree or equivalent in Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Computer Systems, or Mathematics
- 15+ years’ progressive experience with Salesforce and similar clou based CRM platforms from delivery and management perspective globally.
- Demonstrable ability to delivery and stakeholder management experience
- Demonstrable experience with Agile projects including the adoption of Agile methodologies
- A solid technical understanding of software implementation and development processes and practices
- Excellent communication skills that can span all levels of the business and are relevant, appropriate, and timely
- Savvy with vendor management processes and vendor engagement overall.
- Good grasp on of all aspects of IT budget management
- Exceptional leadership and mentorship abilities to introduce and implement cross functional initiatives in a collaborative manner and resolve complex challenges.
- Excellent communication skills and strong process orientation
- Proven ability to drive and challenge business units on their assumptions and execution of their plans.
- Identifies critical issues with ease, assists in the facilitation of team and client meetings, delivers informative, well-organized presentations, and understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Generates enthusiasm among team members, proactively seeks opportunities to serve in leadership roles, and challenges others to develop as leaders while serving as a role model.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel required, including extensive ability to use and build spreadsheets using Excel using advanced tactics (advanced excel formulas, pivot tables) for legacy system analysis and support
- 6+ years of in-depth experience/knowledge of MS Office Suite (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint), & MS SharePoint and MS Project 2007-2010 and MS Visio(or other process modeling tools)
- Good understanding of standard business practices related to Accounting (Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Invoicing), Sales Operations (Proposal, Orders, Forecasting, Territory Management, and Quotas), Marketing and customer support
Life @ Xperi:
At Xperi, we value People, Customers, Performance and Innovation. We are dedicated to creating a workplace where all employees have a voice and sense of belonging, feel safe and valued, and are acknowledged for how their unique differences contribute to organizational culture and business outcomes.
Our employees and their families are important to us, and our comprehensive pay, stock and benefits programs reflect that. Xperi supports personal well-being, builds financial security and enables employees to share in our collective success.
- Competitive compensation (salary, equity and bonuses) and comprehensive benefits designed to foster work-life balance, care for your health, protect your finances and help you save and invest for the future.
- Generous paid time away from work, including flexible time off, holidays and sick time, health and wellness initiatives, and a charitable match program to help you give back to your community.
- Great perks, which vary by location and can be site-specific: employee discounts, transportation reimbursements, subsidized cafes and fitness facilities.
- A flexible, hybrid work environment combining the best of in-office collaboration and community-building along with the benefits of working from home.