Product Marketing Director
Xperi invents, develops and delivers technologies that enable extraordinary experiences. We make entertainment more entertaining, and smart devices smarter.
From the home to the car to everywhere in between, managing content and connections in a way that is smart, immersive, and personal is precisely what Xperi’s technologies do.
Our inventions are foundational to the global entertainment ecosystem and our products and data improve every aspect of the digital entertainment experience, from choice to consumption.
Content markets are changing, fast. Consumers face a simultaneously expanding and fragmenting set of choices. Xperi technology cuts through the chaos, putting us at the forefront of fast-moving trends in streaming, digital entertainment, and AI applications – in any environment.
Xperi is at the heart of extraordinary experiences.
We can’t wait to show you what’s next.
As a Product Marketing Director, you are a self-starter who works cross-functionally, combines creativity with disciplined planning and execution to help drive TiVo’s monetization product portfolio. You will help define market requirements, value proposition, positioning, messaging, and high-impact collateral. You will work closely with Product Management, Marketing, Engineering, Business Development, Operations and Sales teams to create programs that support sales, marketing, industry, customer and partner engagement. You are a skilled marketer, capable of developing and executing on a comprehensive go-to-marketing plan to build awareness, catalyze adoption and drive thought leadership.
- Collaborate with Product Management, Marketing, Engineering and Sales to define and deliver on a comprehensive product marketing plan that delivers on business goals.
- Build Value Proposition, Messaging and positioning for targeted segments.
- Develop and land high impact, customer-facing marketing and sales enablement tools.
- Identity and execute measurable marketing campaigns across channels to build awareness, consideration, pipeline and thought-leadership
- Help build an industry communications plan to engage and influence analysts, press and media.
- Identify, develop and manage the creation of a variety of content assets (e.g. written, videos, presentations, etc) as needed to drive business growth and marketing success.
- Partner with Product Management and Sales to define market requirements for future product roadmaps.
- 7-10 years product marketing experience in the high-tech industry. B2B experience highly preferred. B2B2C experience is a bonus.
- Experience in data analytics, ad tech and marketing to brands highly desirable
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field. Master's degree a plus.
- Proven success in researching and developing target segment definition, messaging-positioning and value propositions.
- Excellent analytical, communications (verbal and written), and presentation skills.
- Collaborative work style, especially in a highly virtual and cross-functional environment.
- Strong project management skills.
- Highly self-motivated with strong drive to succeed.