Sr Engineer, Software Development
Xperi invents, develops and delivers technologies that enable extraordinary experiences. We make entertainment more entertaining, and smart devices smarter.
From the home to the car to everywhere in between, managing content and connections in a way that is smart, immersive, and personal is precisely what Xperi’s technologies do.
Our inventions are foundational to the global entertainment ecosystem and our products and data improve every aspect of the digital entertainment experience, from choice to consumption.
Content markets are changing, fast. Consumers face a simultaneously expanding and fragmenting set of choices. Xperi technology cuts through the chaos, putting us at the forefront of fast-moving trends in streaming, digital entertainment, and AI applications – in any environment.
Xperi is at the heart of extraordinary experiences.
We can’t wait to show you what’s next.
5 to 9 yrs of software development experience
Solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals and object-oriented programming and design
- Expert-level knowledge of C++ or Java
- Willingness and ability to work across layer of the software stack
- Exposure to at least one of the following lower layer areas: - Memory management , Threading
- Good to have experience in Android TV/ Smart TV
- Experience in large, complex embedded systems applications
- Increasing areas of ownership and responsibility on previous projects
Nice to Have:
- Capacity to excel in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Collaborative attitude, focus on working together on strong teams to deliver the best products
- Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile a plus
Computer Science Engineering Graduation degree or post-graduation degree from reputed Indian or foreign university
Experience in the industry