Human Resource Analyst - (Benefits) - Boise, ID or Seattle, WA
Human Resource (Benefits) Analyst
Savers has a dynamic benefits and rewards team that has implemented cutting edge benefit solutions over the last four years across the US and Canada. The Benefit Program Analyst is a key player in the successful operation of Savers’ benefit programs and initiatives by researching analyzing, evaluating and administering benefit programs in the US and Canada. This role reports to the Manager of Benefits.
Essential Job Functions:
Benefit Expenses & Audits
- Benefit expense tracking and reconciliation with Accounting for US & Canada
- Life/AD&D/ STD/LTD self-bill
- Monthly audit on benefit enrollment & weekly premium payroll deductions
Benefit System Management & Analysis
- Bi-weekly HRIS life events management
- Open enrollment set up & testing for Canada, US and Hawaii
- Assist in HRIS problem resolution when needed
- Resolve file feed issues with program managers
- Ad-Hoc data analysis
- 401k funding, deferral and loan feedback file management
- FSA funding
- Canada LOA benefit premium administration
- COBRA administration and communications
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Proven ability to interpret HRIS data to solve business issues and draw conclusions
- Advanced and proven Excel skills
- Proven ability to conduct work assignments of increasing complexity, under moderate supervision and with considerable latitude for independent judgement
- Progressive experience administering and analyzing large multinational employer data
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization and cross functional teams
- Ability to thrive within the Savers work environment and culture
Minimum Required Education, Training and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ years of relevant experience, including at least 3 years benefits, payroll or HRIS administration, or
- Combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background
- 2+ years managing benefit file feeds and HRIS administration
- Ability to express or exchange ideas by means of the spoken word, with or without accommodation.
- Ability to receive detailed information through verbal communication, with or without accommodation.
- Ability to receive detailed information visually through written communication (both physical and electronic), with or without accommodation.
FLSA Status: Exempt
Tools and Equipment Used: Laptop, phone
Travel: Minimum travel required, once or twice per year
Work Address: Bellevue, WA or Boise, Idaho
Page 1 of 2
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.