Technical Program Manager
Brief JD: Delivery Manager
Experience: 15+ yrs
- Drive continuous innovation and improvement in projects.
- Ensure timely executive of all projects by collaborating with cross functional teams
- Manage large project teams - Working and communicating effectively with Customers, Operations team.
- Work closely with business partners, client managers and project managers to deliver on business needs.
- Contribute to global company-wide planning processes that include budgeting, project prioritization, headcount planning, forecast management and variance analysis.
- Captures risks and issues on projects --- Monitors issue and risk resolution
- Monitors project scope, schedule, costs, resources, quality and risk to ensure project activities/tasks are occurring as planned and any variances are identified.
- Develops team members through ongoing coaching and feedback, rewarding results, providing meaningful development plans, and invoking progressive discipline process when necessary.
- Good project & delivery management & large team handling experience (should have managed more than 30-40 members team).
- Should have managed project in BI/DWH & Analytics domain.
- Good understanding Cloud Technologies AWS/Azure
- Should have executed project in Agile environment, preferred scrum certified professionals.
- Life Sciences & Pharma experience is preferred.
- Ability to effectively operate with flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment. Ability to influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels of management.
- Ability to define projects and execute within timelines, with multiple stakeholders and proven ability to deliver projects on-time.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.