Qlik Sense Implementation Consultant
Qlik Sense Implementation Consultant
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 11 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
The Qlik Sense Implementation Consultant Role
Your role will be to function as one of our client’s advisors and developer of visual analytics and information design. You will connect customer’s data and create actionable visualizations and libraries for end users to rely on for their day-to-day business decisions. Your technical and analytical expertise will nurture customers to drive adoption and repeat purchases.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
The Consultant's primary responsibility is to work directly with our customers and partners to successfully design, develop and deploy Qlik Data Integration platform solutions.
- Providing billable professional services to Qlik Customers in developing Qlik applications leveraging industry best practices.
- Managing activities including needs analysis, data review, product demonstrations.
- Becoming a Multi-Qlik Product expert in its features, benefits, and application.
- Communicating via In Person, Phone, Email, and Virtual meetings with customers assisting and guiding them through the design, development, implementation, and deployment process of Qlik applications.
- Driving all aspects of successful implementations from requirements and design to mentoring and delivery.
- Generating Discovery meetings and document final solutions for customers and provide Knowledge transfers.
- Providing product feedback to Qlik Product Management.
- Playing an active role in the sales process providing technical support.
- Analyzing customer requirements and develop proposals of technical solutions.
- Providing onsite customer mentoring and professional services
Competencies and skills:
The skills and qualifications required for this role:
- Bachelor equivalent mandatory.
- Business level English mandatory.
- Experience in delivering and leading consulting engagements in-person and via web conference for assigned clients
- Leading the analysis, architecture, design, and development of large-scale data management and business intelligence solutions
- Document and present complex architectures to customer technical teams
- Work closely with all Qlik internal teams to ensure successful customer deployments and influence future platform enhancements
- At least 5 years of customer facing Professional Services experience
- At least 3 years designing and deploying large-scale data warehouse and database solutions
- Multiple years of experience with QlikView or Qlik Sense.
- Certified Qlik Sense Business Analyst
- Certified Qlik Sense Data Architect
- Must be willing to learn and adapt to new features and functionality with evolving products.
- Comfortable working in Agile development environments.
- Must be self-managed, responsive, and dedicated to exceptional customer support.
- Strong hands-on experience with relational databases and data modeling.
- Experience of BI tools and/or enterprise-type (ERP, CRM) applications.
- Mobility – ability to travel 40% of time, will vary on customer demand.
Experience & Qualifications
Desired experience with successful track record in one or more of the following areas:
- Previous consulting experience preferred.
- Ability to articulate ideas clearly with exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Aptitude, interest, and self-motivation to continually learn new tools and techniques.
- Friendly and professional demeanor with strong interpersonal skills to forge relationships of trust at all levels of the organization.
- Experience with Data Warehouses, Data Lakes and RDBMS.
- Experience with data replication and change data capture concepts
- Experience with Oracle, DB2 (iSeries or z/OS), SQL Server
- Experience with Cloud database technologies such as Snowflake or Databricks
- Experience with Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud infrastructures
- Experience with NPrinting
- Demonstrated success managing multiple, concurrent projects
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision or as part of a team
- Able to multi-task and refocus based on changing priorities
- Able to communicate effectively and patiently with both customers and employees
- Able to take ownership of projects and to show initiative
- Experience in programming scripting languages such as Java, Python, Perl, Ruby, Scala
The role is open to remote base location in Mexico. Travel is expected to be 40%. If you think this position is interesting, you are welcome with your complete application in English. Apply as soon as possible as we are working continuously with the applications for this assignment.
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting org
- Check out our careers in R&D here.
- Check out our company page on Linkedin!
- Follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlikand on Twitter @Qlik
- Check us out on Youtube!
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
AGENCIES: Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.