Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor
Healthcare Without Rival
We are seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor to join our team at our Employer Health Center located in Canton, MS. Monday - Friday, day shift; however candidates may have to work an occasional night shift when needed.
Premise Health is the world's leading direct healthcare provider and one of the largest digital providers in the country, serving over 11 million eligible lives across more than 2,500 of the largest commercial and municipal employers in the U.S. Premise partners with its clients to offer fully connected care – in-person and in the digital environment. It operates more than 800 onsite and nearsite wellness centers in 45 states and Guam, delivering care through the Digital Wellness Center and onsite, nearsite, mobile, and event solutions.
Premise delivers value by simplifying complexity and breaking down barriers to give diverse member populations access to convenient, integrated, high-quality care. We offer more than 30 products, delivering the breadth and depth of care required to serve organizations' total populations. The result is healthcare that meets the needs of members and their families, helping them live healthier while lowering costs for organizations.
- Collaborates with Site Medical Leader to provide leadership to health center staff
- Assists in the recruitment and selection of staff members, including interviewing candidates and training new staff members
- Assesses, manages, and evaluates the performance and development of staff members
- Manages and monitors clinic staff schedules
- Oversees the nursing care of all patients
- Provides direct patient care < 30% of the time. Identifies emergency situations, and provides care within legal scope of practice
- Participates in appropriate client and Premise Health committees as requested
- Directs preparation and maintenance of patients' clinical records
- Provides direction to ensure environment is clean and safe, that infection control procedures are followed, and patient privacy is upheld
- Oversees ordering and maintenance of supplies, drugs, solutions, and equipment, and maintains records on narcotics, if applicable
- Participates in Quality Improvement, Risk Management activities and completes Premise Health occurrence reports as needed. Investigates and resolves complaints
- Acts as liaison between client, health center staff, Premise Health, and Director/Manager of site operations
- May develop, implement, and evaluate health center policies, goals, services, and programs
- May market health center services to the client workforce
- Other duties as assigned
- Certificate from an accredited Nursing School or Associates’ degree (A.S.) is required. Bachelor's degree (BSN) from four-year college or university is preferred
- Currently licensed Registered Nurse in state of practice required
- Current hands on certification in AHA or ARC Basic Life Support for health care providers is required. Advanced Cardiac Life Support may also be required based on contract scope of services
- Certification in Occupational Health Nursing, Certification in Emergency Nursing, or Certificate in Case Management preferred.
- At least three years experience as a Registered Nurse in an emergency room, occupational health clinic or other ambulatory care clinic
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
To support Premise Health’s commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, Premise Health encourages all new team members to be fully vaccinated and up to date with a COVID-19 vaccine. Where applicable state or local laws or a client require, individuals who are offered and accept a position with Premise Health will be required to provide proof of vaccination in the form of a CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process. **Except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted.